What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_5735.jpg

Next tme pour it through a Hefty bag. Then it will taste like something he's used to. ;)

Haha!! I'm done worrying about what he thinks. Came over to him racking the ipa he made during my last post... What, friday or Saturday? So he can bottle tomorrow.

Found my lhbs has MO and mosaic. Just need find a good yeast to match it and I'll be ready for my all grain jump.

Upon further review he says it's odd tasting. Wow ouch. Guess the party of random people that kicked my keg of it New Years in 3 hours and got sad it was gone were wrong. Much sadness.

On to southern tier IPA. Old faithful.

Upon further review he says it's odd tasting. Wow ouch. Guess the party of random people that kicked my keg of it New Years in 3 hours and got sad it was gone were wrong. Much sadness.

On to southern tier IPA. Old faithful.

Eff him. Kick him in the balls. Use US-05 or Wyeast 1056.

You're right Ohio St tradition of winning goes back about 6 decades further so the level is much higher. Sorry Geno and uconn women bball

I think you missed my point. It boils down to numbers. And the little
Ohio State Univdrsity just doesn't have them.

Yeah Rex I tried. He "doesn't need it, it's just beer". If only I had that attitude. Would save you guys from a lot of stoopid :)

Yeah Rex I tried. He "doesn't need it, it's just beer". If only I had that attitude. Would save you guys from a lot of stoopid :)

In the 90's I was given a kit but without the backing of the internet I quickly abandoned brewing, if he's willing to blow off the greatest source of information on the web, as @Hello said "Eff him"

I think you missed my point. It boils down to numbers. And the little
Ohio State Univdrsity just doesn't have them.

Lol you are seriously making this comparison? Must be where the name slightly stupider came from haha

I have never had a steak cake, but that sounds like an awesome blend.

Steak ale stout is amazing. The name comes from the two owners, one likes it with steak and the other likes it with cake. All of these beers are his homebrew recipes from before he went pro. He runs it with his wife.

Lol you are seriously making this comparison? Must be where the name slightly stupider came from haha

Geno is a lot better at what he does than Sweater-vest Tress. Let's just leave it at that.

Water.

Ugh I'm 3 southern tier in and he just choked down my APA. What a production, dude belongs on Broadway. Motivation I guess.

Might try the wyeast since I've always used 05

Ugh I'm 3 southern tier in and he just choked down my APA. What a production, dude belongs on Broadway. Motivation I guess.

Might try the wyeast since I've always used 05

Just berry punch him and be done with it. He reminds me of judges that write "Malty. Hoppy." as their comments on a score sheet. If you can't articulate what you mean, don't offer an opinion. Just say thank you, shut up, and drink.

Just berry punch him and be done with it. He reminds me of judges that write "Malty. Hoppy." as their comments on a score sheet. If you can't articulate what you mean, don't offer an opinion. Just say thank you, shut up, and drink.

We could always have BK pay him a little visit for some berry punching

Whenever BK wants to make a trip to buffalo to funk this guy up, it's an all expenses paid trip with all you can eat wings and beer. Just sayin.

: or anyone for that matter :)
:: he's a tiny little guy too so there's no threat

We could always have BK pay him a little visit for some berry punching
I'm already warmed up!!!

Whenever BK wants to make a trip to buffalo to funk this guy up, it's an all expenses paid trip with all you can eat wings and beer. Just sayin.

: or anyone for that matter :)
:: he's a tiny little guy too so there's no threat

I don't know. I heard your beer is pretty sweet and light. I bet it could use more hops.:pipe: and us tiny guys can flocc some s#!t up!:rockin:

Back