What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like your method of a firepit better than the campfire ring the old tenants put in my backyard.

It's what we in the armchair alchy psychologist circle call a "cry for attention".

At this point, I don't know if @remmy knows what @remmy believes.

For all we (and he) know, he really IS drinking a 3.5% Mild. And he just brewed a 3.5% Bitter. He's just to floccing smacked to know the difference.

So I am not the only one that gets the impression that Remmy is not alone in his own head. It seems that one personality is an offshoot of BK, one is a teetotaler and one is just smacked all the time.

Coffee, bagel, quiet morning at work. Today could very well be a good day.

I like your method of a firepit better than the campfire ring the old tenants put in my backyard.

So I am not the only one that gets the impression that Remmy is not alone in his own head. It seems that one personality is an offshoot of BK, one is a teetotaler and one is just smacked all the time.

Coffee, bagel, quiet morning at work. Today could very well be a good day.

Don't forget Darlene.

Where is that boy anyway?

@remmy ?
@remmy ?

Coff time

Morning hike was canceled due to rains. Will just have to soldier thru the amazing big breakfast anyway. Mini NE vacation continues, on to Burlington today.

Picked up some Rock Art and some of the Inn's house ale (Jasper Murdock's Alehouse) this morning. More to come in Burlington hopefully.

From last night:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414501440.692838.jpg

Water. I need lots of water. Then I will need coffee. Lots of coffee. I was going to avoid work today but it isn't gonna happen. Putting my boots on and gearing up to spend the day in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Don't forget Darlene.

Where is that boy anyway?

@remmy ?
@remmy ?

Coff time

So whats the consensus? 4 distinct personalities? Or more?

I think I am full up on coffee. Do you think if I were to bring a coffee/breakfast stout in to work I could get away with @Remmy -ing it?

Water...coffee...
Oh and Go Redskins! They'll likely remain last in their conference but Romo and his boys got beat by a 3rd string QB last night. Figure the odds.

@remmy you good man?
I am a huge fan of making @remmy into a verb. No more drunk nights, we're going to Remmy it up!

Haha, it's like beatlejuice only instead of someone appearing you just instantly get drunk.

wud you meeann??/ I feeell ffiinnee,,,,, thias day gott soo muvvh bettters :D

Cant wait till Sunday. Heading out to Cleveland for beer.. *Cough* a class..

@remmy you good man?
I am a huge fan of making @remmy into a verb. No more drunk nights, we're going to Remmy it up!

I love it! It works as noun, verb, adjective... Whatever you need.

You could @Remmy a beer.
You could @Remmy it up and @Remmy multiple beers in a row.
@Remmy it up too much and find yourself @Remmy 'd.
Once you're completely @Remmy 'd, you'll probably pull a @Remmy and post a pick of some beers you @Remmy 'd in the wrong thread.

So whats the consensus? 4 distinct personalities? Or more?

I think I am full up on coffee. Do you think if I were to bring a coffee/breakfast stout in to work I could get away with @Remmy -ing it?

Not to mention incognito public @Remmy ing

:Remmy'd:

Sours for breakfast. Sample of my saison that i put one bottle of crooked stave dregs in eight months ago. Its incredibly sour! I hope to bottle this soon cuz this is fantastic. Too bad i only have a gallon of it.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414511609.603908.jpg

Coffee.......up from about 2-4:30am with our newborn. He kicked our arse last night. Getting some food stuff ready for the Giants game tonight. Hostinga few folks at the house tonight to hopefully win the World Series!!!

I love it! It works as noun, verb, adjective... Whatever you need.

You could @Remmy a beer.
You could @Remmy it up and @Remmy multiple beers in a row.
@Remmy it up too much and find yourself @Remmy 'd.
Once you're completely @Remmy 'd, you'll probably pull a @Remmy and post a pick of some beers you @Remmy 'd in the wrong thread.

Not to mention incognito public @Remmy ing

:Remmy'd:

This is dangerously close to becoming Smurfy. I hate the Smurfs. Except for Smurfette...she's hot. But smurf the rest of those smurfin' smurfheads. Smurf.

Smurfin a Coke Zero with some leftover Smurfburger Helper for lunch.

First Coff of the day. Just scooped-up half-a-case of Gandhi Bot for $33 - not bad. What is bad is that I won't have any of it today.

Just got back from a good lift. No hangover here. Slept great, actually. Alcohol has no affect on me.

Water with lunch.

No affect? :p

I just had a small pour of Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose and Wicked Weed's Jack-o-hammered pumpkin beer.

Then I picked up some stuffs...:D
IMG_0192.jpg

Finally feeling human so having a pot of coffee. Shower then more pills that don't do crap. I think I have been to enough threads on HBT today. Maybe swmbo will get off work early and take me somewhere.

Lol Balls intact, wife has been cool as hell through all of this at least to me anyway. The person who caused the accident not so much. I have driven twice since the accident and was told no more for now. Driving 15 mph down the road when you're supposed to be going 35 will usually get some attention around here. (Seemed like I was going fast enough ) I do remember driving once and had to be told about the other.

Sorry to hear that. I've been a nurse For the past 25 years and I've seen way to many lives shattered by car accidents. I hope you achieve a full recovery.

Hot tea. My in-testines are acting like they want to be out-testines. Ugh.

Does beer count as a clear fluid when it comes to staying hydrated? Maybe if I chose a BMC offering?

Founders Porter while brewing an Oatmeal stout with chocolate and coffee, yeah its somehow turned into a breakfast stout clone.

Water with an early dinner.

Checking in on things. Almost want a beer. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414532857.041516.jpg

Back