What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smooth, crisp and a touch of sweetness on the back end. Nice brew.

_DSC3582.jpg

So I am not the only one that gets the impression that Remmy is not alone in his own head. It seems that one personality is an offshoot of BK, one is a teetotaler and one is just smacked all the time.

who says I'm not one of Remmy's personalities? or Remmy is one of mine?:pipe:

edit: smurfing a Vienna style smurf from Smurf Nevada Smurfing Company.

I like your method of a firepit better than the campfire ring the old tenants put in my backyard.

So I am not the only one that gets the impression that Remmy is not alone in his own head. It seems that one personality is an offshoot of BK, one is a teetotaler and one is just smacked all the time.

Coffee, bagel, quiet morning at work. Today could very well be a good day.

Aren't those personalities just various stages of *smacked*??

And thanks all for the good wishes.

Since i won't be home on Halloween i might as well have my first one tonight. Glad i used a taster glass as this could have been gone quickly. This is a ridiculously good pumpkin beer. Thanks Mhurst! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414539391.457677.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414541283.782387.jpg

Might be a minute till I see how this taste. The one handed baby holding pour didn't help

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Edit: drank what was left in the can it's awesome

Brett B. Saison dry hopped with Mosaic brewed by @Remmy . Really nice brew. I'm not picking up much of the dry hop, but the brett and saison character are really quite wonderful. Another winner for you, bud!

_DSC3584.jpg

View attachment 232329
If I let swmbo taste this she will take it from me.

I might join you with that one next, it, I take it you were involved with a trade with either wes or DC?
Beats this ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414542213.894991.jpg

Nope. My shop. 1915 studebaker ec6 and a model a woody without the wood at the moment.

I vote Patrick for coolest shop out of all the HBT members

Having an ESB by Nukebrewer...thanks, man! This is tasty. Pours a nice head that sticks around with nice, fine bubbles. Hops in the nose; good carb. Bittering and aroma hops both up front. The malt is just enough and the finish is clean. Good stuff!

DSC06217.jpg

Back