What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a flight at lakeshore, a couple of their IPA's. Now, I'm back in my hotel drinking my own HB Rye IPA. Best beer of the night...hands down.

An old reliable friend... ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414450629.660304.jpg

There is no way in ducking hell I am ever drinkin again

Bought my first dogfishhead today but drinking cheap rotgut gin in honor of a friend that passed. That's how he rolled, so that's how I roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bought my first dogfishhead today but drinking cheap rotgut gin in honor of a friend that passed. That's how he rolled, so that's how I roll.

Sorry about your buddy.
let me translate:
There is no way in ducking hell I am ever drinkin again= I'm going to have some water. Then, perchance, a fine crafted beer afterwards.

Or a coconut rum & lemonade.

I don't believe you

It's what we in the armchair alchy psychologist circle call a "cry for attention".

That's okay. @remmy doesn't believe him either. ;)

At this point, I don't know if @remmy knows what @remmy believes.

let me translate:
There is no way in ducking hell I am ever drinkin again= I'm going to have some water. Then, perchance, a fine crafted beer afterwards.

For all we (and he) know, he really IS drinking a 3.5% Mild. And he just brewed a 3.5% Bitter. He's just to floccing smacked to know the difference.

I'm commiserating with you. My wife is having medical scare today (no definitive results yet), then I found out a guy I went to high school with died at 30 of an apparent OD. Crappy day.

Having some Laphroaig 10 yr.

I'm commiserating with you. My wife is having medical scare today (no definitive results yet), then I found out a guy I went to high school with died at 30 of an apparent OD. Crappy day.

I hope it's nothing serious. Sorry for your loss as well.

Sorry to hear that. Gotta take care of swmbo! I hope all turns out false scare.

I hope it's nothing serious. Sorry for your loss as well.

Sorry to hear that. Gotta take care of swmbo! I hope all turns out false scare.

I'm fairly confident it's a false alarm but she's very worried. Doesn't hurt to get it checked just to make sure. Thanks guys!

this bitter chocolate oatmeal stout from 08 it tasted like if you filled dark chocolate with a Cabernet it was. Very very tasty. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414456991.217177.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Sorry for your losses fellows, Drainbramage take care of yours!

Thanks, I will!

West 6th Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. I like this, and the idea behind it is cool. The brewery donates a portion of all sales of the beer to a charity in the city where it was sold.

1414458215428.jpg

I'm stuck with what ever swmbo will get for me and she doesn't want me to have anything :(
I still have not been able to brew it now looks like I won't get to till after Christmas. :mad: :( :confused:

20141027_195804.jpg

After a few Smuttynose Old Brown Dogs (such a good beer), now this to close the night.

Condolences where appropriate; well wishes where appropriate.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414459411.450973.jpg

Back