What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff.

Might work from home today and try to do what I did yesterday. :D

My most recent IIPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401450452.915435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Friday!!!!!!
Drinking grapefruit soda while working.
Just passed by the Budweiser brewery in Houston and apparently they're brewing this morning. I could smell the wort from the freeway. Didn't smell any hops though. Fail. :p

Friday!!!!!!
Drinking grapefruit soda while working.
Just passed by the Budweiser brewery in Houston and apparently they're brewing this morning. I could smell the wort from the freeway. Didn't smell any hops though. Fail. :p

You found a good grapefruit soda? Which one do you drink? I miss Citra (the soda not the hop), and really realized it when in the Caribbean and having a Ting. I wont touch fresca due to the fake sugar crap in it.

Had my coffee, the day is starting to look up now. I hope everyones Friday is going well. Is that a donut on my desk? Sweet. Apparently someone could tell I was cranky this morning.

You found a good grapefruit soda? Which one do you drink? I miss Citra (the soda not the hop), and really realized it when in the Caribbean and having a Ting. I wont touch fresca due to the fake sugar crap in it.

Had my coffee, the day is starting to look up now. I hope everyones Friday is going well. Is that a donut on my desk? Sweet. Apparently someone could tell I was cranky this morning.

You didn't mention, but I hope you didn't try to brush your teeth with shampoo?! :D

You didn't mention, but I hope you didn't try to brush your teeth with shampoo?! :D

Naw, I woke up enough when I was cupping my hand under the toothpaste tube to ask myself what in the hell I thought I was doing. And yes, I will admit that I brush my teeth in the shower. Luckily after I switched to shampoo for my head I got the order of everything else correct.

Water. Just got more grain for my next brew.

I feel guilty having a beer this early.

The one on Eastern near the airport. I don't even like them but their green chile bean burritos are good and I was in a hurry. I'm paying for it now big time :(

I always used to eat at the one on Sunset across from GV Town Center. you know if KOMP still does their lunch thing with the health code violations?

having more coffee. this black bird only likes earth worms. it ate only one wax worm yesterday & won't touch them today. picky floccer.

No pic as I'm sitting in the dark on the back patio, listening to the coyotes yip and yap, probably trying to catch some rabbits. There are a ton of rabbits this year.

We have a ton of brown rabbits. That is also why there are a **** load of red-tail hawks flying above my house on the daily.

Well, this day just took a turn for the worse. Had a friggin enormous splinter pierce it's way well up under my fingernail! Hurts like crap! If this isn't a good excuse to take off work the rest of the day and drink beer, then I don't know what is. ;)

Well, this day just took a turn for the worse. Had a friggin enormous splinter pierce it's way well up under my fingernail! Hurts like crap! If this isn't a good excuse to take off work the rest of the day and drink beer, then I don't know what is. ;)

Holy hell that has to hurt. I hope your boss doesnt mind you having a long weekend :D

I thank God for a good day. :)

Bomber of my Amarillo IPA.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401468099.126694.jpg

Sorry. Just a bigger step for me. Didn't want to make it seem like I run a company. I don't. Sorry about that.

Just enjoying life at the moment. Cheers.

Had a 1/2 pint each of a small batch imperial stout and a true cask porter at Fortnight Brewery. Very nice...and gave a baggie of spent grain doggie treats to Hello for her pup and enjoyed a little brew-talk. Back home to the chores and coffee with Almond Joy creamer...mmm.
Happy Friday!

Latest posts

Back