What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having my first Coff. Going to be a long day. Can't go back to bed.

I hate being a homeowner sometimes. Floccing water-purification tank, again.

Finally the weekends here:) Get basically 2 Super Bowls to watch! Drinkin some Iron Horse Mocha Death which I'm glad that I let sit for a bit:) It's been a long week without beer. Also as long as the rain doesn't come in Will be brewing on Monday! Go Hawks!

Someone is having their vegetables mighty early this morning.

On my third cup of Coff.

Well, he is 3 hours behind us. :D

I'm having coffee. I shouldn't have opened that GD bottle of Noel De Calabaza. It was so good but definitely a sipper. I wasn't about to waste it then when it was too late, I realized I could have and should have saved the dregs. :( I just bought it not knowing what it was but now I want another to cellar.

I normally brew on my stove at home, but I'm not sure what they brew on there when inside? When they brew in the parking lot, a guy there said people bring burners (I think) and *sometimes* they have one or two to loan, first come, first served. That's kind of why I want to scope it out first.

I have a bottling bucket, a 23 qt pressure canner pot, a spray bottle of prepared Star San, hydrometer, airlock, long spoon, dial thermometer. I'm missing a spout for this bucket and my other one is in use. I'm sure I can get one there. Maybe...if I'm not too intimidated and they have a heat source for boiling....

My Tavern Ale ran out and I better get some sleep so I can show up tomorrow!

They have a few burners to loan and they're inside today because of the cold. I have a spare burner that you're welcome to have if you'd like.

They open the shop for buying what you need/forgot and I too want to scope it out but I figured I may as well brew too. Two birds one stone. I'm oddly nervous, they think I'm funny for being nervous.

It's still black out here 6am, I don't wake on a avg. Day until 1pm your time Remmy. I got a great wife she respects my awkward work hours.

They have a few burners to loan and they're inside today because of the cold. I have a spare burner that you're welcome to have if you'd like.

They open the shop for buying what you need/forgot and I too want to scope it out but I figured I may as well brew too. Two birds one stone. I'm oddly nervous, they think I'm funny for being nervous.

Thanks for the burner offer...if you have it with you. You probably are on the way already. My car is warming up and I have coffee in a travel mug! See you there!

My 3726 saison. Been several months in the bottle, great funk and blck pepper. I gotta get my hands on this yeast when it comes out again this year.

You just missed 3726. It's Oct-Dec I believe.

I think its July-September but I just got some in the mail from AIH a few weeks ago. Wyeast is still making it for them. The date was December 17, 2013. They still have it in stock if you guys really want some now.

http://www.homebrewing.org/3726-PC-Farmhouse-Ale-Yeast_p_2235.html

I think its July-September but I just got some in the mail from AIH a few weeks ago. Wyeast is still making it for them. The date was December 17, 2013. They still have it in stock if you guys really want some now.

Oops, december 16th instead

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390059682.742465.jpg

Good to know. I bought extra this year so I've got a few packs left still. Looks like they dropped the PC on the pack you have, maybe it will be a year round strain.
Have about a ton of wood to move so it's beer thirty already. Farmhouse pale.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390059894.816594.jpg

Good to know. I bought extra this year so I've got a few packs left still. Looks like they dropped the PC on the pack you have, maybe it will be a year round strain.
Have about a ton of wood to move so it's beer thirty already. Farmhouse pale.

I hope they dropped it from their PC. IDK what the situation is, but im glad I got some

Package from AllenH has arrived and looks to be in good condition. Just unwrapping the goodies now. Like Finsfan, I think Allen over-did it.

Package from AllenH has arrived and looks to be in good condition. Just unwrapping the goodies now. Like Finsfan, I think Allen over-did it.

I wouldn't compare that package to mine, those are way more rare. You beat 19 other hbt-ers to get those, you deserve the good stuff :D

You just missed 3726. It's Oct-Dec I believe.

I saw that on their site last night after I posted that.

Thanks for the heads up! I went looking online for it last night and saw they had it but wasnt sure if it was old. Nice to see its not, Ill def be ordering some.

Frankenwild with lunch and sample from latest BdG. BdG is ready to lager. Looking forward to filling a bourbon barrel with this one in March.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390071850.557985.jpg

One of the hardest things to go through in life is putting your dog down.

This one's for you, Rox.

One of the hardest things to go through in life is putting your dog down.

This one's for you, Rox.

I've had family members pass and it was sad but I never shed a tear.

I put my dog down and cried like a baby for days.

Sorry man. I'll raise a glass to Rox.

Back