What an I brew with this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shizog4

Reaction score
hey guys, bought ingredients a while back and got extremely busy. I don’t recall what recipe I was creating but I have these ingredients ...

4# 2-row
12 oz briess 4L

Bulk pack of cascade hops

Safale s-04

*** I know I will prob need some LME because I was doing a partial mash at the time and am currently upgrading equipment for all grain.

Thanks for your help

If you want the full 5 gallons 5-6lbs more of two row and you've got it. You could do a Cascade SMaSH (leaving out the Briess 4l) that should be nice. I would do 1/2 oz cascade at 60, and add 1oz each starting at 15, 10, 5, and flameout. Could do a dry hop with it as well after 7 days.

So I drove to funky Buddha home brew shop and got some assistance on my brew. On top of my original order he upped the 2-row and added a touch of flaked wheat with CTZ hops for bittering

9# 2-row
12oz 40L
6oz flaked wheat

1oz CTZ at 60
1oz cascade at 15
1oz Citra at 15
.5oz cascade at flameout
1oz citra at flameout

Dryhop cascade

(The citra was older but sealed, and may not add much in flavor and aroma but it’s worth a shot.

Let me know what you guys thinks

Back