The Official Modern Times League Of Partygoers & Elegant People Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like burritos?

• Yes but I'm anti adjuncts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Peeing-Cup-Toughest-Prenatal-Test-All.jpg

Is that the new midwest growler? Seems large...

I got this...although they are tacos.

13934734_1597140330583323_202872189942615422_n.jpg
My buddy taught me how to order at those places on Thursday. I did Carne asada plate and made my own burrito It was spectacular! Then we went back to MT and had a few more pours. All in all Thursday was a great event!

Please describe the contents of this CA burrito. I have very high standards that these things need to meet.

Carne, Pico, Fries, Cheese, Guac, Sour Cream

348s.jpg

Plus, I usually go through about 5 packets of the Verde sauce

Damn it, now I am beyond disappointed with my microwave burrito for lunch.

wait, what? I have never heard that nor have any respect for anyone who says that. That sounds almost as bad as those who want rice in their CA burrito.

You have been very fortunate to not end up in one of those taco shops then.

I know I'm a minority in the Sour Cream and Guac department, but if you put rice and beans in your ****, take your ass to Chipotle.

That **** doesn't belong in SoCal burritos.

Rice and Beans on the side. No guac. I do like sour cream but hate it when it is just a giant layer so I tend to skip it. However I will add green sauce to my burrito depending on which ones they have at the salsa bar.

**** that does not belong in carne asada burritos
  • Rice
  • Beans
  • Lettuce
  • Sour Cream
  • Guac
  • Literally anything that isn't cheese and meat
So restrictive on you burritos brah... Does Carne Asada belong in a rice, beans, lettuce, sour cream and guac burrito?
I often order a veggie burrito add chicken (shredded of course) and its fuggin delish!
I've had plenty a good carne reater with guac...

Would anyone be up for trading a few Attack Frequency for some BarrelWorks or Highland Park beers?

I'm anti burrito anyways (pastor tacos on a sliding scale of 3 - 5 depending on hunger level) but putting frys in a burrito is possibly the most offensive thing i have ever encountered inside a restaurant, and I have been to chuck e cheese.

I'm anti burrito anyways (pastor tacos on a sliding scale of 3 - 5 depending on hunger level) but putting frys in a burrito is possibly the most offensive thing i have ever encountered inside a restaurant, and I have been to chuck e cheese.
So burritos are delicious, so you're wrong there. In Nor Cal, you need to get a regular burrito with guac, but without rice or beans. Such a convenient form factor.

Tacos in Nor Cal are better than tacos in So Cal, outside of fish tacos. No question. Burritos are better in So Cal, but I do agree that Cali burritos are gross. Weird texture mixture and too much starch.

So burritos are delicious, so you're wrong there. In Nor Cal, you need to get a regular burrito with guac, but without rice or beans. Such a convenient form factor.

Tacos in Nor Cal are better than tacos in So Cal, outside of fish tacos. No question. Burritos are better in So Cal, but I do agree that Cali burritos are gross. Weird texture mixture and too much starch.
These are the most correct opinions about Californian Mexican food. Breakfast burritos are better in San Diego, though. Especially from Rigoberto's in North Park.

Back