The Official Modern Times League Of Partygoers & Elegant People Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like burritos?

• Yes but I'm anti adjuncts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IaLG69W.gif

Hurry up and take my money...like...soooo much of it. Not even allowing my brain to do the math on this one. I don't even want to know.

I saw the release on fullpint. Anyone have any more on the Attack Frequency? I know it's still a couple of weeks out but are league members getting first crack?

I grabbed the 7 - 9pm session, since that was the only one available at the time the email went out. Them adding on another earlier session was nice. Allowing us to bring a guest is even better.

League email for tasting next week went out last night. All most makes me forget about the DDG debacle. That One Million Tomorrows, my favorite from the anniversary party!
I really want to go to that tasting but not sure I can swing it...

I had a fellow leaguer message me the pass and link and ordered the tasting in between climbs at the gym last night just in case it would once again sell out fast because of MP.

Should be fun.

Anyone know how many batches did they brewed?
I think just one, but I hope they continue the trend because it is damn delicious. I just find it interesting they made an exclusive IPA for a store with no cold storage for their beer haha.

I think just one, but I hope they continue the trend because it is damn delicious. I just find it interesting they made an exclusive IPA for a store with no cold storage for their beer haha.

2 rounds of cases arrived at various TJs down here. Not sure if that meant distribution was held back or if a second batch was created due to the popularity of the first.

2 rounds of cases arrived at various TJs down here. Not sure if that meant distribution was held back or if a second batch was created due to the popularity of the first.
all the bottles I've see up here have 7/6/16 dates on them. would love some freshies but I've definitely drank my share of the 7/6 batch :)

all the bottles I've see up here have 7/6/16 dates on them. would love some freshies but I've definitely drank my share of the 7/6 batch :)

I can't check my last bottle that I got from round 2 of cases since that was crushed over the weekend and of course it is recycle week and that was collected yesterday morning....

Picked up all the bottles I have had cold from the beer fridge in my local store. Granted they likely sat in storage in the back at some point, but someone at the store knew to put these in the fridge. They do an okay job putting the hoppy stuff into the fridge.

Picked up all the bottles I have had cold from the beer fridge in my local store. Granted they likely sat in storage in the back at some point, but someone at the store knew to put these in the fridge. They do an okay job putting the hoppy stuff into the fridge.
Really? I've never been to a Trader Joes with cold beer storage. My local one needs to step their game up!!!

Where's the staples button when you need it? Checked out for today's sale and my wallet isn't thrilled.

What is the pickup window for Attack Frequency? It seems to be conveniently left off of the "pleeb" email haha.

***PICK-UPS FOR ATTACK FREQUENCY ARE 8/11-8/21 ONLY***

Says it right on the BPT page.

Edit: Twice actually

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PICK-UP WINDOW FOR ATTACK FREQUENCY IS 10 DAYS ONLY. The rest of the bottles are subject to our usual pick-up window, but pick-ups for Attack frequency end on 8/21. NO EXCEPTIONS.

***PICK-UPS FOR ATTACK FREQUENCY ARE 8/11-8/21 ONLY***

Says it right on the BPT page.

Edit: Twice actually

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PICK-UP WINDOW FOR ATTACK FREQUENCY IS 10 DAYS ONLY. The rest of the bottles are subject to our usual pick-up window, but pick-ups for Attack frequency end on 8/21. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Trying to go incognito now?

Back