The Official Modern Times League Of Partygoers & Elegant People Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like burritos?

• Yes but I'm anti adjuncts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GL man, I had a coconut/cacao bba one last night that was entirely cherry, although not tart. Couldn't finish it. Have a few more though and am hopeful since the one I had a couple weeks ago was great.

The one you sent me was a little off, too. Coffee was great. Hopefully the regulars are OK.

Any league members want to help out a fellow coin holder who cant make the pickup window on Mage Hand? Would love 1 or 2 four-packs. Paypal, shipping label, thank you beers, etc. Let me know...

I gave up on cellaring adjunct stouts long ago... Well cept BT variants. Drink them Bitchez fresh
This! Also its really helped me limit my beer buying. I only buy what I know I will either drink right away or open at an upcoming share.

GL man, I had a coconut/cacao bba one last night that was entirely cherry, although not tart. Couldn't finish it. Have a few more though and am hopeful since the one I had a couple weeks ago was great.
FWIW I had one last week and it was tasting fantastic. It was stored at cellar temp since pickup though.

Can we all agree to play this game once we get our cans? We should have plenty!

200w.gif

Thanks for the idea theLostWizard! It's on! May the best wizard find his way and win

note: I'm too old for this sheet anyway... I do encourage the younger single folks in here to work on this and report back
I last played this probably 5 or 6 years ago with keystone light. One guy was able to get a staff that touched the floor to the ceiling (shocked he was able to assemble it towards the end). Doing this with Mage Hand would be a challenge although the 16oz cans would be a nice advantage though. I think there's also a version where you have to "face a boss" every 5 levels (cans) or so, in the form of a shot. Details on that version get a little fuzzy though...

I last played this probably 5 or 6 years ago with keystone light. One guy was able to get a staff that touched the floor to the ceiling (shocked he was able to assemble it towards the end). Doing this with Mage Hand would be a challenge although the 16oz cans would be a nice advantage though. I think there's also a version where you have to "face a boss" every 5 levels (cans) or so, in the form of a shot. Details on that version get a little fuzzy though...
Uh, sign me up for this ****.

giphy.gif

That was definitely beersohard and I. beersohard went floor to ceiling. I can't hang anymore.

Every 5th can has to be a double IPA?

More than doubled on a couple. Looks like they went a little conservative on the Aztec. I grabbed an extra base the description and abv seem right up my alley for football games on the couch.

Back