Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The quote has been e-mailed to Dave. They are out of GW ME Pale, so Chris I need to know what you would like to have in it's place.

The spreadsheet is updated with totals shown on the 'Amount Due' sheet. I am waiting on the price for the C-60 and GW Pale substitutes and then it will be complete.

You may begin to PayPal me now. Please remember to send it as a gift, which should allow for it to be free for the both of us, if you don't please cover the cost of the transaction on your end. If you don't have my PayPal account please pm me for the account. Please provide me with your HBT username.

How did you know:D The oaked is even better:(

one of my favorites as well!!!!'

I'm not sure about 6 but...... I do have a few bottles left of Bells Two Hearted Ale freshly brought down from Michigan this past weekend from my sister. I would be happy to share!!

Those of you who wanted in on the Simcoe and Amarillo hops will be notified when the hops come in and we can worry about payments then. We did have a slight problem, he didn't have as much Amarillo as he thought, not sure how that happens in retail. 12 pounds were accounted for and I think he only had like 9 pounds of Amarillo. I will try to be as fair as I can, but I can tell you that I am taking 1# for myself.

Hold off on checking totals...the numbers aren't adding up properly since adding the C-60 and CM-Pale

Ok, so they quoted us for just 1 sack of C-60, but we are ordering 2 sacks. Shouldn't cause a price change, but at least the error is not on our end.

Only free if they were to make a mistake, hell they can't get the pallet right even when the quote is correct.

The revised quote of the revised quote has now been entered into the sheet. Good to go now. Let's just hope they can actually get all 84 sacks correct with the order. I'll place the over/under at 2.5 sacks that get screwed up.

can I pay in gum?

ha ha ha

I should have enough icing buckets for all the splits. right now I think I have 12 buckets that will hold 10#s I can get mayo containers too that will hold 5#s also.

what kinda gum you want? ha ha ha

I ment they were for who ever I dont need but 2 i will start saving mayo from work then it does hold 5#s

Those of you in the DME split are going to owe more money. Dave and I just went line item by line item on the quote and it comes to no surprise to me that it wasn't quoted right. They quoted us a bucket of light pilsen LME. The pail is $60 and the sack should be around $80.

Back