TalkBeer Glass 005 Speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been a while...this long wait can only mean one thing!

TB-B005_zpspn7cbvhi.jpg

Am Imissing something? Wasn't this announced or the charity glass doesn't count as official?
To me, TB05 should be the glass that is offered for sale on this site. I don't believe glasses received for specific events are generally considered as 'official' to the overall community.

If event glasses were official, wouldn't we have to count shitlord manor, DLD, TB04 alternate color & the pints for prostates? Thereby making the next glass the 9th 'Official' TB glass?

To me, TB05 should be the glass that is offered for sale on this site. I don't believe glasses received for specific events are generally considered as 'official' to the overall community.

If event glasses were official, wouldn't we have to count shitlord manor, DLD, TB04 alternate color & the pints for prostates? Thereby making the next glass the 9th 'Official' TB glass?
^This

Back