TalkBeer Glass 005 Speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I missed out on the glass...this is such ********. I mean if you are going to make a glass, why not make enough for every member?

And what's with the time of the release? 1pm and 8pm? Yeah, I actually have a life so thanks, I can't sit around jamming my f5 key like the ****ing nolife neckbeards on this site.

Thanks for ****ing nothing....
giphy.gif

I can't believe I missed out on the glass...this is such ********. I mean if you are going to make a glass, why not make enough for every member?

And what's with the time of the release? 1pm and 8pm? Yeah, I actually have a life so thanks, I can't sit around jamming my f5 key like the ****ing nolife neckbeards on this site.

Not sure if srs...

Assuming not srs.

Right?

Skull. An actual human skull.

Everyone go make your own.

my original vote was for the baby head:

2e6becd1c8886a97cb69d0f192a69eee.jpg

then i shifted to a more refined version:
od_babyhead_clear_grande.jpg

it is clear to allow for multicultural beer baby experiences

but you sir, have taken the cake.

human skull 'glass' or GTFO. you don't even have to write talkbeer on it... for all who gaze upon the drab skull sockets will know where it came from as their soul is reflected from the abyss back towards them.

12fbeba809769f76de0af178579b3d5a.jpg

my original vote was for the baby head:

2e6becd1c8886a97cb69d0f192a69eee.jpg

then i shifted to a more refined version:
od_babyhead_clear_grande.jpg

it is clear to allow for multicultural beer baby experiences

but you sir, have taken the cake.

human skull 'glass' or GTFO. you don't even have to write talkbeer on it... for all who gaze upon the drab skull sockets will know where it came from as their soul is reflected from the abyss back towards them.

12fbeba809769f76de0af178579b3d5a.jpg

Alas, poor Mark Intihar! I knew him, kuemmelbrau.

That #propergif was so ****ing proper, my penis exploded. Good job Trady, i have no dick now. Thanks

butthurt.gif~c200

Back