TalkBeer Glass 005 Speculation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the sweater stickers Gene!
SyAkrYw.jpg

Megasnifters are all gone, save for a few I set aside in case of breakage in the mail.

PSA: I know you guys know better than to use any glass without washing it, but please wash and check the inside for any debris before using. I found a few in the second batch that had little bits of glass sitting in the bowls. Looks like they may have gotten in there before firing to cure the print, because the shards were sometimes semi-adhered to the glass itself. So, scrub it, then feel it with your hand. I believe I caught any that had this issue, but it's better to be safe than to ingest glass.

I told the supplier I would give them a second chance after all the communication/shipping issues, but... I might be rethinking that. Besides the glass shards issue, 1/3 of the shipment was defective for other reasons.
I had a little glass in mine when I ordered the 2nd time around. I was nervous as hell thought it broke. But was just a little shard. All is well.

They're going up shortly. If you have a megasnifter in your cart you can use coupon code intihar to enable the free shipping option (and make sure you select that option).

Also - new stickers!

2016-12-17-11.41.15-2.jpg

Update: The rest of the glasses are now available in the store.
When you randomly creep to see if the coupon code is still active.... o_Oo_Oo_O:oops::oops:

Back