SWMBO Love

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
So SWMBO is preggo. And despite all the research saying it's safe to have one or two now and then, she is abstaining during these times. But my IIPA is ready. I had to let her smell it (2 oz. dry hops). She could not resist and took a sip and was ready to down the whole pint.

I think I need to worry about my consumption rates once she's off the disabled list in a few months! Time to build the pipeline!

:drunk:

A pint every now and then won't hurt.
I think most Dr.'s would agree but never say it publicly for fear of lawsuits.

Congrats BTW! :mug:

A pint every now and then won't hurt.
I think most Dr.'s would agree but never say it publicly for fear of lawsuits.

Congrats BTW! :mug:

I think worrying about all this crap that might be bad for you is twice as bad as the crap you are worrying about...
Stress is the 'real' killer...

Beer makes you happy.... Happy good for health.. (within reason).. Just use but don't abuse...

Fear, worry, stress.. all that is bad for health...
That's the way I look at it anyways....

And ditto.. Congrats!
:mug:

SWMBO had her own keg of milk stout while she was pregnant. Every so often she had half a glass. The keg was kicked by me some months later. :)

Edit : and congratz by the way!

Congrats to you. It seems as though SWMBO requests I brew a beer, she is pregnant. First time was a spiced winter, this time was a chocolate oatmeal stout. She's due in August...

Congrats. My wife wouldn't take an aspirin when she was pregnant. She also wouldn't take the morning sickness med, which later got pulled from the market!

My wife has her own half pint glass. She splits a pint with me every now and again that usually lasts awhile.

If your wife can feel the affects, she is having too much or drinking too quickly. That is my theory.

Back