Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my 8-year old girl to the office with me on, "Take Your Kid to Work Day." As we were walking around the office, she starting crying and getting very cranky, so I asked what was wrong with her.

As my coworkers gathered round, she sobbed loudly, "Daddy, where are all the clowns that you said that you worked with?!"

IW-3120222235880.jpg

I'm guess I'm just the right age where it was something listened and danced to along with pop goes the world and other fluff. Cuz it's hard to get a whole room full of people to dance to dark side of the moon or immigrant song no matter what those do to you.

I was wondering why music was coming from my printer. Apparently the paper was jamming!

Two old women are sitting on a park bench when all of a sudden a streaker comes jogging by. One of the old dears has a stroke but the other one can't quite reach!

If Tuesday Weld married Fredric March the third, she would be Tuesday March the Third.

A balding, elderly white haired man from Sherman Oaks, California walked into a jewelry store in a local mall on a Friday evening with a beautiful, much younger gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a very special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $6,000 ring.

The man said, "No, I'd like to see something even more special...money is no object"

At that statement, the jeweler hiding a smile went back to his special stock and brought another ring to show the man and his girl friend.

"Here's a stunning ring reduced to only $50,000...it's worth much more" the jeweler said.

The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man said, "by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank on Monday to verify the funds and then I'll be back to pick up the ring that afternoon."

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said "There was only $25 in your account."

"Yeah, I know", said the old man, "but let me tell you about MY GREAT WEEKEND!"

Two caterpillars are escaping a spider. They climb up a branch and get to the edge, but realize they are now trapped…
"Hold on tight!" says the first caterpillar and he quickly chews through the branch.

It snaps and they begin to fall, but he grabs two protruding twigs and uses them to steer the branch through the air with grace and finesse.

"That's amazing!!" says the second caterpillar. "How in the hell are you doing that?!"

The first caterpillar scoffs.

"Am I the only one in the whole damn forest who knows how to drive a stick!?"

A guy walks into a bar and orders a beer and is just about to say something when the bartender interrupts him. "You're welcome to come in here and have a beer, but no more of your stupid jokes and puns. Okay?" the bartender scolds. "I'm sick of them. Have I made myself clear?" "No," the guy replies. "I can still see you."

A balding, elderly white haired man from Sherman Oaks, California walked into a jewelry store in a local mall on a Friday evening with a beautiful, much younger gal at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a very special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $6,000 ring.

The man said, "No, I'd like to see something even more special...money is no object"

At that statement, the jeweler hiding a smile went back to his special stock and brought another ring to show the man and his girl friend.

"Here's a stunning ring reduced to only $50,000...it's worth much more" the jeweler said.

The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man said, "by check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank on Monday to verify the funds and then I'll be back to pick up the ring that afternoon."

On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said "There was only $25 in your account."

"Yeah, I know", said the old man, "but let me tell you about MY GREAT WEEKEND!"

this is a thread for stupid jokes, not an advice column! :mug:

I saw a microbiologist today. He was much bigger than I expected.

Bill: What should we name this new outdoor sign?
Phil: How about "philboard"?
Bill: I've got a better idea.

Grandpa was responsible for 42 downed German planes during the war. To this day, he still holds the record as worst mechanic in the Luftwaffe.

If you suck while playing the trumpet, that's probably why.

Back