South West Kansas the land of wheat and cow farts.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herne

Reaction score
Ive been a member for a while just havnt been on here. Busy guy 3 kids ,wife,2 great danes. Ive been brewing for 6 years now. Ive grown barely malted it used it in my brews. I grow my own hops this year ill add 10 more hop plants to my yard. I am the president and founder of my local brew club. Ive been to alaska had some great beer and fishing. Been to Maine had one of the better beers i can remember steganos 13% abv burbon barrel aged and they give tons of free samples. Also got turned on to blue berry wheat. Kansas is home to Free State Brewing (great beer all around) LB Brewing has one of the best oatmeal stouts ive ever had next to mine of course. Another great brewry thats close to home (4hrs away) pueblo,co is Shamrock Brewery. Keith is the head brewer gave my brew club a tour of his brewery (cool guy fyi). Looking to make some brew friends swap recipes, tips,experience. Thanks for reading my back story. Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Welcome to the best place for your obsession from Ohio, the land of corn, soybeans, cow & pig farts! :D Darn pig farts carry a lot farther here...:drunk:

Welcome from Missouri, Show me state "show me yours and Ill copy it and make it better"
best beer Ive ever brewed was a pale ale I had to fix 3 times by over hoping in the keg, after 30 days it blew my mind and drank it in a weekend it was so good, worst feeling ever poring a half glass and starts foaming meaning the great beer has come to and end :{

Back