So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing a Faux Urquell using pilsner malt, hallertau and dry hopping with saaz. Yeast is Papazian's hybrid Cry Havoc fermented at the lower end of the ale temp range and mashed at 149 for some crispness.

Should be a nice lawnmower beer in May.

Brewing Heart of Darkness Cascadian Ale tomorrow. A rebrew of a great beer whose time upon the earth was sadly far too short.
Also introducing a friend to the joy that is brewing.

Just whirlpooled 10 gallons of cascade orange pale ale. Getting ready to boil 5 gallons of smoked pale ale :)

Halfway through the mash on 3.25 gallons of belgian blonde -- my first belgian. Starter made on Thursday, crashed in the fridge overnight and is now warming up a bit to decant and pitch. Wish me luck!

First time using BrewTarget during a brewday. My preboil sample is almost cool and my boil is almost done, lets see how my numbers turn out compared to the software!

Getting stuff around right now for tonight's brew. Well, actually eating dinner then finishing prep.

Just pitched the yeast about an hour ago,Honey Brown Ale.Today went pretty smooth,
my buddy didn`t help today.Don`t get me wrong having a helper is good at times but
-I call him my brewing apprentice knows it all about everything-not brewing-.Anyway
happy brewing to all.

image-4041467398.jpg

Mmmmm. Hop stew!

Bottle my citra wheat, dunkelweizen, and otter pop ipa this week. Brew cycle begins again next weekend once I'm convinced that I can pay rent!

brewed an AG Amber Rye yesterday and an ESB. Now I really need to get around to bottling/kegging some of these batches.

Brewing a Faux Urquell using pilsner malt, hallertau and dry hopping with saaz. Yeast is Papazian's hybrid Cry Havoc fermented at the lower end of the ale temp range and mashed at 149 for some crispness.

Should be a nice lawnmower beer in May.

You may want to mash a bit higher if you're going for a true bohemian pilsner. A german pilsner finishes dryer than than a bohemian

Trying to get strike water to temp. Got half way there and started smelling propane. Relized I had a dry rotted oring on my reg. Fired back up and temps are climbing

Got a Dushutes black butt porter clone in primary and second batch (BPA) boiling as I type. Long day, but great drinking ahead.

Cheers!

Brewing a bloody Belgian hefe steeping my peels pils and flaked wheat excited..my brew partners with his gf probably busy not gettin any poon.. So no headaches just me a cold one my brew tunes.. Life is good

I think I'm finally going to get around to the Kölsch I've been planning. Just have to rack the cider out of the primary and see if I remember where I left the malt. Really hoping that the weather stays cool for another week or so...

depending on what hops the brew store has when i stop in for yeast today, i'll either be brewing a munich/northern brewer SMaSH (riff on california common) or a wheat beer with citrusy hops this weekend

Doing a Kolsch as well. Will be my first try at one, pretty excited about it.

Back