So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buddy is bring his gear to my place for a tandem brewday on Sunday... he is using my gear for a 10g batch of IPA, and I am going to use his gear and give BM's Centennial Blonde a go.

Gonna brew 10 gallons of Light Hefe Saturday.

Still cheating (using extract). My mods to my AG gear are not finished yet.

:eek:

If all goes well (and there is no reason to believe it will) I will be brewing up a Cream of 3 Crops this weekend, and possibly an IPA or Stout to go with it.

I have an amarillo pale to brew... but I'm finding myself very comfortable in bed lol

Brewing a blonde ale with kaffir lime leaves this weekend. Thinking about adding a couple of fresh jalapenos in secondary, but that's a week or two away.

Double Chocolate Oatmeal Stout is ready to launch on Sunday morning

Sounds good. Is it a Young's clone, or your own recipe?

Man, I wish I could brew in the morning or even during daylight. I can't start my brews until around 7:30 or 8:00 pm, when my two year old son heads off for bed.

Planned on doing my first braggot, but only the honey came in so it looks like that will have to wait until next weekend.

Bourbon Vanilla Stout on Sunday, accompanied by fresh Abbey Ale, and IPA tastings, and a pork butt slow smoked.

We like making a day out of our brew days.

I brewed my first AG last weekend, the Centennial Blonde recipe. Unfortunately, it's really hazy, which I suspect is because I did a stovetop boil because it was raining outside and I never got a good hot break.

Tonight I'll be brewing up the Autumn Amber extract kit I got with the Midwest Groupon since I now have two buckets to use for primary. I'm planning on adding a pound of local clover honey at flameout. I'm gonna use US-05 yeast on the amber and I plan on reusing the yeast cake on my Red IIPA I'm planning on brewing on Friday the 13th in April. Just ordered the grain for that one.

That would be me! ESB tonight or in the morning depending on what time I finish racking and bottling the dunkelweizen in the fermenter.

Moved 10 gallons of Centennial Blond to secondary and have 5 gallons of chocolate milk stout in primary. The second batch of chocolate milk stout has only a few minutes left to boil.

And I work 4 10's, so this is the start of my weekend :p

Brewing an IPA this weekend. 10 gallons for the first time. Brewed this recipe several times but in 5 gallon batches. Just go through it too fast. Need 10 gallons to keep up with friends...and myself.

image-223868216.jpg

Ghetto Brewing co. is gettin it done!

Brewing my first wheat beer tomorrow... I've been wanting to play with some new hops and came up with "Jaded Wheat", an American wheat beer with Pacific Jade. Not quite sure what to expect, but the descriptors I've read on the variety (floral, spicy, etc.), seem like they'll lend themselves to a refreshing Springy beer.

4.5# Pale Malt
4.5# Wheat Malt
1.5# Vienna Malt

.5 oz Perle (60)
.5 oz Pacific Jade (15)
.5 oz Pacific Jade (0)

US-05

Pale ale with citrus zest. I'll have wheat for about 25% of grain bill.
Summer is on its way, I need a change from the heavier, malty brews.

Was supposed to be brewing my first AG this weekend, but instead im going to the Syracuse vs. Ohio State game. Not a loss at all :D

Go Orange!

malevolent said:
Was supposed to be brewing my first AG this weekend, but instead im going to the Syracuse vs. Ohio State game. Not a loss at all :D

Go Orange!

Ouch that sucks. Lol Nice score! Too bad the Bucks are gonna win!

Back