So girls like the smell of brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see everybody has taken to the variations of my name.

On himself? Good job Jack. You don't need that girl after all.:cross:

Don't look at me i don't bend that way, nither physically or otherwise... i have no urge to try and...ummm... give my car a wash... all by myself... thats just boardering on some sort of self-homo-sexual conduct

cheers

Don't look at me i don't bend that way, nither physically or otherwise... i have no urge to try and...ummm... give my car a wash... all by myself... thats just boardering on some sort of self-homo-sexual conduct

cheers
Drink some more. You're almost spelling correctly. I actually understood that. Well, most of it anyway.

The Sheckmeister.

Sheck-o-rama

Sheckaleckading-dong

Sheckybecky-bo-becky

Sheckaleckaheidy ho!

Sheckavoovy!

Aw shecks.

Drink some more. You're almost spelling correctly. I actually understood that. Well, most of it anyway.

you dont have to tell me twice... i just have to remember where i put the bottle... and my hand so i can pour the shot.

cheers:mug:

I was reading jokes and this one made me laugh for at least two minutes.

A boy is giving confession and the priest asks him to confess his sin's.

The young boy confesses that he has been hiding from Jesus.

"My son" says the priest, "You can't hide from the son of god."

"Damn," the boy replies " its just the fact that if Jesus Loves you how the hell are you supposed to avoid him so he doesn't hit on you."

Im slightly not so sober and i found it funny, i have a feeling that other soberer people wont, and i am guessing i will find myself an idiot in the morning.

No need to wait until morning. You're an idiot now.;)

Hey i am not the one kissing Zym. I would feel foolish if i went that far without at least offering him a drink. I can even mis-spell my own name Jcak.

Wait... Sheck??? are there any errors in that?

well for good measure ill add one... there

Cheers

Shecky's mean :(

We have been over this, Skecky pay me inordinantly large ammounts of money to spell the way i do so he can act the way he does and we both get a huge laugh out of it. I need to pay for college some how.

cheers

CHALLANGE!!!

robin-hood-men-in-tights.jpg

We have, have we? Consider the gauntlet thrown.:D

ohhh no... a challenge to the mackto of words... or is the the juris of words... my latin sucks when i am drunk... and i cant remember what words is... phonica??? oh screw it... ill have another drink

cheers

That's it Jack! You must type better in Latin then... No, maybe not.

Esperanto perhaps?

It's all Greek to me whatever it is.

;)

Great movie.

Oh, and it's spelled challenge. 1-0, me.:D

oh dhems fighten words, Bobby Sue get me my bud hat and some HB maybe that jug of cern licker i made the udder nit, thems city boys est habbin a fit.

FIT!!! FIT!!! Ebberybahdy Luk a FIT?

cheers

I can undo a fail, I got an "Undo a Fail Free" card my last turn... i can use it now... wait... were is it?

cheers

Throw me how? I dig chicks. I just like them to be, you know, within 10 years of my age. That girl screams prison sentence.

(sighs) considering i was like 5 she was supposed to be playing a 16-17 year old in the power rangers and now is at least like 40... how unfair is that... i am finally old enough to tap that and she looks like the hag from snow white... damn

you know what sounds really really good?

cheers

(sighs) considering i was like 5 she was supposed to be playing a 16-17 year old in the power rangers and now is at least like 40... how unfair is that... i am finally old enough to tap that and she looks like the hag from snow white... damn

you know what sounds really really good?

cheers
I'm gonna show my age here, but I have no idea who she is. If she's 40 now, I'm all over it.

I'm gonna show my age here, but I have no idea who she is. If she's 40 now, I'm all over it.

lol, its ok shecky i dont know her name, i just remember when i was like 5 she was smokin... i would watch power ranger and just be like "ohhh pretty girl"... no sexual urges because well at 5 those dont happen much... but even now i think that back then she looked bangable... very much so... I just typed "Hot Pink Porch Couch" into google and it came up so i thought "what the hell" and put it in there too

cheers

Back