So girls like the smell of brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would pay money to see some of the girls of HBT post on here.... i havent quit laughing since i posted this

cheers

Can we please get back to Jack's having been smelled up by a chick? She smelled him. Isn't that what dogs do before the mounting?

My wife has never taken a whiff of me, at least not intentionally without the covers being thrust over her head. I might have to put on some Centennial cologne.

Can we please get back to Jack's having been smelled up by a chick? She smelled him. Isn't that what dogs do before the mounting?

My wife has never taken a whiff of me, at least not intentionally without the covers being thrust over her head. I might have to put on some Centennial cologne.

that was totally not what i ment Sheck...LOL

One word for you, Firefox, it has spell checker, pretty much the best thing ever for us spelling challenged. By the way my wife was all into smelling the hops this weekend when I was making beer, maybe your on to something.

Mine does, but its usually followed by her telling me that I stink.

One word for you, Firefox, it has spell checker, pretty much the best thing ever for us spelling challenged. By the way my wife was all into smelling the hops this weekend when I was making beer, maybe your on to something.

me use spell check??? that would be like Mick Jagger using Methadone...its supposed to help but it just screws you up more and the best part is a doctor gives it to you... and besides if you guys didnt make fun of me who would you joke at?? Skecky?? way i see it im saveing you the heart ake my friend. oh yeah and FireFox is two words they are just slammed togather because spaces cost extra(jokeing)

cheers

So..... I wonder what are the odds that BrewinJack has already gone online to find a place that sells hop extract oil and is now trying to figure out how to get that into one of those little AXE keychain spray cans.

So..... I wonder what are the odds that BrewinJack has already gone online to find a place that sells hop extract oil and is now trying to figure out how to get that into one of those little AXE keychain spray cans.

none at all (typeing furiously into google)

none at all (typeing furiously into google)

Just make your own....a half pound dme, some crystal 10, maybe som aromatic malt, a half ounce of hops...boil for some hop utuilization...then dry hop it in a small spray bottle...like this...

Atomizer.jpg

And voila!!!! A little Eau du Brewery and bob's your uncle. :D

Just make your own....a half pound dme, some crystal 10, maybe som aromatic malt, a half ounce of hops...boil for some hop utuilization...then dry hop it in a small spray bottle...like this...

Atomizer.jpg

And voila!!!! A little Eau du Brewery and bob's your uncle. :D

wew, thankx Rev i was thinking i was just gonna have to brew every tuesday and thursday morning... wait a minute, why don't i just do that... oh yeah money, i forgot about money....Girls = broke:confused:

cheers

:eek: your right sheck it was a physics class, and yes yes everybody get their jibes in as usal...I know i cant spell, one of these days im gonna do an entire entry with out mis-spelling once and useing correct grammar and everything and half of you are gonna drop dead of shock:p

cheers

You mean, you'll click on spell check? I'm shocked! :D

You don't even need Firefox- it's right there in the box right above all the smilies on the right.

I bet if you were brewing, you smelled awesome. You should find a way to bottle the "essence eau brew" and market it. I'd so buy that. Of course, I might have better luck with it than you- I've heard that men really like the smell.

You mean, you'll click on spell check? I'm shocked! :D

You don't even need Firefox- it's right there in the box right above all the smilies on the right.

I bet if you were brewing, you smelled awesome. You should find a way to bottle the "essence eau brew" and market it. I'd so buy that. Of course, I might have better luck with it than you- I've heard that men really like the smell.

I was wondering when we would get a females opinion... Revy showed me a way to do it, but i think i will just trying brewing before class more often, in this econmy with my luck BrewinJack enterprises would need a bail out

heers

I just noticed Twin Ogre's Brewing Company. That would have to be Twin Ogres' if it were to really be a plural possessive.
Jack (or is it Bob?), you're killing me here.

Classic.:rockin:

Is your name really supposed to be BrewingJack and you just misspelled it?

Sorry Sheck i didnt actully make this account, my ex-roommate did about 2 weeks before he moved out, and i found the site later and tried making an acount and it wouldnt let me because he used my e-mail adress (not the only thing he used it for i might add, who the hell looks at beastiality anyway?:mad:) so i got the name and password and bingo... he only posted once and made a fool of himself... then he left, broke some stuff so i lost the security deposit and couldn't break the lease because it cost to much... now i use his room for my fermenters, and i dont miss him at all... i do wish his girl friend would have stuck around i might have been able to get her in bed when he left her with the "I will wait for you" speech... instead she left and found another ******* and i got you guys... i think i got the better half of the deal, she was messed up... and thats my life story for the last 4 months... with all the spelling errors Shecky could ever want.... So i didnt get to choose my name... i could change it if i became a paying member... but i need that money for brewing so i will freeload for awhile, maybe next christmas

Cheers

I just noticed Twin Ogre's Brewing Company. That would have to be Twin Ogres' if it were to really be a plural possessive.
Jack (or is it Bob?), you're killing me here.

except that a Twin Ogre in WoW at least has two heads and is one being... sorry i got it right this time... I had to ask sombody but i still got it right... and besides i wouldnt change it even if i was wrong...Sheck is this all because i said i had been laughed at enough for one day?

cheers

Um, maybe. :eek:

Just playing, man. You're a good sport.:D

i know but i was starting to have flash back to 5th grade (shivers)... and my ego needs hole punching because i had a pretty girl smell me alot today.

cheers

invite her over for a brew session!!!!

Get the mash going and then say: "Well, we have an hour to kill" :ban:

sorry AZ but that brew would get ruined, after so long alone i would need way more then an hour:ban:... i wonder what happends if you let mash steap for say a week or so??? but i read somewhere that useing your hydrometer for more then 4 hours is bad for your heart:D... just waiting for Sheck to finnish this one too

cheers

sorry AZ but that brew would get ruined, after so long alone i would need way more then an hour:ban:... i wonder what happends if you let mash steap for say a week or so??? but i read somewhere that useing your hydrometer for more then 4 hours is bad for your heart:D... just waiting for Sheck to finnish this one too

cheers
Look, he's from Helsinki.:p

Back