Six Degrees of talkbeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Met quite a few BA/BT/TB'ers over the years, always looking to meet more on my journeys.

Moderator wise I've ticked Shteiven (we drink in the same grocery store), AleWatcher, and of course MarkIntihar. Gene and Trady let's make this happen.

Cheers to this motley crew from one of my first epic beercations.

19043_768397508194_3142577_n.jpg

This thread has turned out much more entertaining (and MarkIntihar-centric) than I could have ever guessed when I started it.

I also really appreciate the fact that it includes a fair amount of the three things which most strongly define talkbeer.com: beer, .gifs, and rampant homosexuality.
boom. all three
i7AdMCTNJ1EH3.gif

There should be an Untappd badge for drinking with MarkIntihar ... I want it!
Most of the people I've drank with here are living is SD. I fact last night I drank with rcubed , Sage , rmaste6282 , and GottaTickemAll
I have also shared beers with Paul Idzik while he was in SD.
Me and Shellac44 have jammed a serious amount of beer starting back in the late 80's when we brown bagged 40's as underage derelicts.
And yup I have run into the TheDuke here and there. Let's do a Reuben smash soon!

My life story (including MarkIntihar tags):

My first meeting with anyone was abecall98 at the first Black Tuesday party back in 2010. I'll always remember my first ;)

I banged crushed Reubens with MarkIntihar, 1v1willwreku, ehammond1, backfat, baybassboy, beachstrength49, libbey, and VaTechHopHead. Serious cornholing ensued later that day.

MarkIntihar and backfat came over to my place during that same trip (right after backfat threw his pole into the ocean) and I got them pretty hammered. While Mark and I were talking N*sync, backfat was trying to figure out how to steal my pug. True story.

I met angry_lobster and nanobrew at Woodshop this year, and also had a serious parking lot hotbox sesh with jmgrub afterwards.

I spent basically an entire weekend hanging out with Arbitrator here in San Diego after barely missing him at a bottleshare in SF with westcoastbeerlvr, @largadeer (did he ****ing close his account here?), pokgye and some others.

I see Sage every Friday at Obrien's, and evilc I see there occasionally as well.

I met Shteiven and Gene at GABF, as well as huckyourmeat (he's also my CS trustee - but we got to hang out and drink some beers in Denver).

stupac2, johnnyramirez and bugdoc were at Church after the DDG release and we hung out a bit. StarRaptor and TheDuke were also at the release. We talked Reuben smashing for a minute.

HeavySpeedway was at the Chez Monus release and we hung out for a while in line.

That's certainly not all. But that's most of the more memorable ones.

My life story (including MarkIntihar tags):

My first meeting with anyone was abecall98 at the first Black Tuesday party back in 2010. I'll always remember my first ;)

I banged crushed Reubens with MarkIntihar, 1v1willwreku, ehammond1, backfat, baybassboy, beachstrength49, libbey, and VaTechHopHead. Serious cornholing ensued later that day.

MarkIntihar and backfat came over to my place during that same trip (right after backfat threw his pole into the ocean) and I got them pretty hammered. While Mark and I were talking N*sync, backfat was trying to figure out how to steal my pug. True story.

I met angry_lobster and nanobrew at Woodshop this year, and also had a serious parking lot hotbox sesh with jmgrub afterwards.

I spent basically an entire weekend hanging out with Arbitrator here in San Diego after barely missing him at a bottleshare in SF with westcoastbeerlvr, @largadeer (did he ****ing close his account here?), pokgye and some others.

I see Sage every Friday at Obrien's, and evilc I see there occasionally as well.

I met Shteiven and Gene at GABF, as well as huckyourmeat (he's also my CS trustee - but we got to hang out and drink some beers in Denver).

stupac2, johnnyramirez and bugdoc were at Church after the DDG release and we hung out a bit. StarRaptor and TheDuke were also at the release. We talked Reuben smashing for a minute.

HeavySpeedway was at the Chez Monus release and we hung out for a while in line.

That's certainly not all. But that's most of the more memorable ones.
tumblr_ljb72pttFj1qd005u.gif

Met MarkIntihar at the DLD Eve bottleshare right when someone dropped a 750 of Black Note. He moved the tasting to his room ( I think?) right when my dad started throwing up ( 6'5" *****) so I had to leave. Probably would have been my chance to sexually molest/rape get frisky with MarkIntihar, smh...
MarkIntihar > Family

I met MarkIntihar when he came to Minneapolis, still bummed you went out for Juicy Lucys and not reubens.

Back