Six Degrees of talkbeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntiharJoel66 MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar MarkIntihar

Too much tongue.
200_s.gif

How many bottles you need man? That **** is like shelf turds over here, man, kids order it at McDonald's 'n ****.

Like.... 100?

I tried to have my friend there call Brill but there was no response. :( Message me and we can try to work something out <3

Let's go to brouwers while you're here man. I'm down to drink some beer with you while you're in town.
Brouwers is on my list. I'll post in the Seattle thread in the regional forums closer to the time, OK?

There is a Seattle thread, right? Because if there isn't that would make you Seattle people kinda useless, y'know.

I have not met any of you and none of you have met me. Do I win?

That being said... I definitely have a list of you that I would like to meet [said in the least creepy manner possible]

well, let's see, this will be hard and I will forget several. First off MUTHA ****A'S, HOW MANY OF YOU BIATCHES HAVE HAD TO TIE MarkIntihar 's tie????
so bitches who have banged on my couch: Scamharris (never again), MarkIntihar , sliverx , jegross2, robbiemoy13 and several others.
those that have banged at my truck, holy **** this would take all day due to 4 DLD's, 4 Darkness Days, CW 15, numerous Steel Toe releases, and what not. Comeatmebro, I want to meet all you ****s.

Oh and by the way, I have put myself on a huge diet, plan on losing 75 lbs this year. Tell me I can't do it so you can fuel my hate fire!!!

well, let's see, this will be hard and I will forget several. First off MUTHA ****A'S, HOW MANY OF YOU BIATCHES HAVE HAD TO TIE MarkIntihar 's tie????
so bitches who have banged on my couch: Scamharris (never again), MarkIntihar , sliverx , jegross2, robbiemoy13 and several others.
those that have banged at my truck, holy **** this would take all day due to 4 DLD's, 4 Darkness Days, CW 15, numerous Steel Toe releases, and what not. Comeatmebro, I want to meet all you ****s.

Oh and by the way, I have put myself on a huge diet, plan on losing 75 lbs this year. Tell me I can't do it so you can fuel my hate fire!!!
Youcandoitbro srs

:oops:

You and me both on the weight loss front, big man!

You can't do it.

Back