Six Degrees of talkbeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powz87
PonT4Vw.jpg

I'm in Nashville for a few days. Going to have to PM TheGordianKnot for a tip touch....
Went to Southern Grist Brewing. Had some great beer at a cool place.
VWqfNjr.jpg

pcLzJst.jpg

But it's just beer. The important part was that I got to hang out with TheGordianKnot.
I'm continually blown away by the great, amazing, giving, generous, loving people that I have met from this site. Jared is another one of those people.
BUuZGH0.jpg

If the only thing you are doing in this site is trading beer, kindly fix that or go delete your account. It's about people. It's about relationships. Those last. Beer doesn't.

Jared, thank you so much for showing my father, my bother and I such a great time. I look forward to the next time we get to hang out.

Went to Southern Grist Brewing. Had some great beer at a cool place.
VWqfNjr.jpg

pcLzJst.jpg

But it's just beer. The important part was that I got to hang out with TheGordianKnot.
I'm continually blown away by the great, amazing, giving, generous, loving people that I have met from this site. Jared is another one of those people.
BUuZGH0.jpg

If the only thing you are doing in this site is trading beer, kindly fix that or go delete your account. It's about people. It's about relationships. Those last. Beer doesn't.

Jared, thank you so much for showing my father, my bother and I such a great time. I look forward to the next time we get to hang out.
This post should be mandatory reading for anyone making a new account here.

Back