Six Degrees of talkbeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mostly lurk in the shadows and judge you people.

But, of course I have met MarkIntihar ..................twice!
If they were both at Solstice, I don't remember you.

bnCgS.gif

If they were both at Solstice, I don't remember you.

bnCgS.gif

Nah, I have seen you at Solstice but I was to busy blending in with the sea of fat neckbeards.

First time was at Floyd's anniversary party. We chatted briefly but you were in the midst of disgust, as you couldn't figure out how in the hell my buddy managed to get a PVW Darklord. :)

Second time was at last Summerfest. We really didn't chat, I just came up to say hi to Kyle(sarro) and you happened to be standing there with him. So, see, we are intimate pals.

Nah, I have seen you at Solstice but I was to busy blending in with the sea of fat neckbeards.

First time was at Floyd's anniversary party. We chatted briefly but you were in the midst of disgust, as you couldn't figure out how in the hell my buddy managed to get a PVW Darklord. :)

Second time was at last Summerfest. We really didn't chat, I just came up to say hi to Kyle(sarro) and you happened to be standing there with him. So, see, we are intimate pals.
I remember that fifteenth anniversary encounter!!! I was pissed because the idiot workers at the event lied and said they only had brandy DL left and your buddy was way behind me in line, lol

Oh **** MY TURN!

I'm a big slut and get around almost as much as biglobo8971 (whom I haven't met but would like to).

I've banged with StarRaptor jp7161 Usofar preacher drewone . Most of them I continue to drink with, adding Kua808 . I've smashed Reubens with most of the above plus EliotRosewater 1v1willwreku and ehammond1 . Have also crossed paths with domtronzero , nanobrew , johnnyramirez baybassboy and drbenzo at various breweries.

Grabbed a beer with the ultimate tag team of MarkIntihar (obvs) and backfat .

JulianM was my first ip trade.

Already started the process of convincing the wife that me going to darkness day to tick Reubens and more of you ****ers is a good idea, she's less opposed to the idea now than she was originally.

Also, everyone tagged should probably get tested.

Unsuccessfully tried to connect with Mark Intihar at FoBAB this year. I was, however, successful in meeting Corbot_3000 and tinypyramids at the Side Project Event at Northdown the night before. I've also met beachstrength49, ehammond1, justXbeer and angry_lobster. Very excited to be hanging with hopstar in a few weeks in Portland-hope to meet some others TBers there as well.

Unsuccessfully tried to connect with Mark Intihar at FoBAB this year. I was, however, successful in meeting Corbot_3000 and tinypyramids at the Side Project Event at Northdown the night before. I've also met beachstrength49, ehammond1, justXbeer and angry_lobster. Very excited to be hanging with hopstar in a few weeks in Portland-hope to meet some others TBers there as well.
We hung out at Woodshop. Had a mighty tuff puff sesh in the parking lot. Twas too much fun. I'm not surprised you forgot :p

Besides unknowingly sitting at a table near MarkIntihar & backfat at Churchill's, the only TBer I've met IRL is LaChupacabra at the T-Room during SD Beer Week. The only other person I think I've creeped on is TheDuke at an Alpine release (either Chez Monus, Expo, or Great) - I was like 6th in line and you were at the front talking with my Korean buddy King Kang.

I was there, too (probably)!

I could have only hoped.
soon_8.jpg

The only people there were some off the clock Churchill employees playing darts, MarkIntihar , backfat , the night rider, and I. Must've been late some Sunday or Monday as I remember Chris Berman on ESPN doing fresh highlights. MarkIntihar was in some bright orange tee or jersey sitting at a table.
Maybe it wasn't a Sunday or Monday. Some Temptation, Sanctification, Farmers Reserve #4, pickled vegetables, charcuterie, and dank cheese were had - even a t-shirt was purchased. It was a good night, but no gentleman in a Padres hat was seen.

I'm pretty sure I also met cfrances33 and his girlfriend at Northdown. There was also a wasted guy there who kept touching my shoulders and drinking from my glass. He's probably on TB.

Back