Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400011292.593906.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is the SWMBO on the left...she's a Marine as well (no longer active duty) and I still have yet to convert her to beer for the most part. She's a mixed drink gal (cap'n and cranberry) but she likes Dos XX. Gotta cut my teeth on a Mexican beer when I get back from deployment. Cheers!!:mug:

olivia.jpg

Spank bank...I like that! I had an epitome earlier. I rode my broke back buggy down the pop & water aisle of Giant Eagle. when to my wandering eyes should appear but a late-20 something siren in black pedal pushers & a tee shirt outta beer fest with black cap & pony tail! Shawiiing, oh my goodness, oh ma damn! I'm sitting next to the decimated water shelf by the 3-1 gallon jug boxes of spring water. She flashes this ingratiating smile & says. " Can I help you get it down"? i explain that I'm brewing a watermelon hefeweizen tomorrow & need two of then to brew it. " You brew beer"?! " Yeah, i've been doing it for a few years now"! " wow! Cool! I can get behind that! Yeah"! go Daddy! Friends, I haven't cheated in my life, but i could have very easily tonight, especially with four different homebrews available! It just goes to show that home brewing can get you some really sweet P***y! :rockin::ban::mug::ban: ?And the song I heard in my head during all of this,...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, hells no! You do NOT want that Rick James Superfreak sht going down! Didn't you ever read about what happened to RJ once he started gettin' freekay with them ladies!?!?

No, it's better to keep it a well guarded fantasy. Reality is so much worse. I imagine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407278605.233124.jpg

Here is a fairly recent one of mine with our newly 13-year old daughter. I have a lot of trouble ahead of me.

easy there, y'all. there's two things in life I take seriously and she's got top of the list. our friend on the table was the last person insulted my wife.:mug:

Honestly, given the fact that she brought you from where you were to where you are as a person... something tells me I'd rather take my chances with you than go toe to toe with HER.

Thesis: That is the picture of one strong lady.

:mug:

Back