Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myself and SWMBO in Cancun last year

1398378052072.jpg

More winners! i originally thought this thread was going to make me feel like a perv, but it honestly just makes me happy...

For many years, I was totally outnumbered, five to one. Yes, the dog was "male," but he couldn't do anything with it, so he didn't even count! I should have bought lots of stock in feminine hygiene companies when the fourth daughter was born!

glenn514:mug:

Yes, and a whole lot less time for brewing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I don't like this ;)

Actually, the nice thing about being married to a German is that she gets a year of paid maternity leave. So while I know I will be helping and giving her time to unwind, she will be home for the year. I'm hoping this means I will still have some time :)

Plus she is NOT happy about not being able to drink so she will probably encourage my brewing to get her beer ready for after the kid is born

Sent from my iPhone using Home

Funny how when girls are little,daddy is God in their eyes. Then they grow up & tag team you with SWMBO. To hell with Summerslam! At that point,it's Daddyslam!

I went ahead and removed my offensive comment. However scrolling back randomly thru this thread, it seems that what is accepted and what is considered "creepy" has changed along the way. Guess I gotta watch my level of drunkeness before I ramble and mumble in this thread now.

Back to lurking mode

I went ahead and removed my offensive comment. However scrolling back randomly thru this thread, it seems that what is accepted and what is considered "creepy" has changed along the way.
bah, i didn't think your comment was anything to get upset about. it made me roll my eyes because it was kinda teenager'ish... but that's par for the course here. whatever. i wouldn't worry about it.

"made me roll my eyes because it was kinda teenager'ish... but that's par for the course here."

That's what I thought too!....Didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Aw, everybody should relax and have another pint.

Eventually, Hoppy will emerge from his step-mom's basement and admit that she's actually his twin sister - aka "The Better Half".

Bank it...

Cheers! ;)

Thanks! And yes, my son loves to help. And my daughter always points to my kegs and says "beer". 18 months old and she's already learning!

I remember when the boys were little. They pointed & said "beew". And my #2 son coming in from school,looks at what I was doing (he was 5 or 6),saying "that not swiguette"! Beats me where they learn this stuff?...:drunk::D

Latest posts

Back