Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so maybe it is just standing there making sure the gentle rocking and swing on the hammock doesn't die down while she sips homebrew hand delivered with a polished spiel, but yeah SWMBO is that awesome and I don't mind. So HAH! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is one of our many pics as we were driving around her hometown in london. We had a great vacation at oktoberfest, Dublin, London and the raiders game. Good pub beers along the way also!

1412528793711.jpg

It was a great experience for sure! We were mostly in hacker but also paulaner and Augustiner. We bounced around to a few others also but forgot name. Things got cloudy. Haha. She is a beauty! Thanks!

This is one of our many pics as we were driving around her hometown in london. We had a great vacation at oktoberfest, Dublin, London and the raiders game. Good pub beers along the way also!

You sir are one lucky dude. She is gorgeous! She looks very German in the 2nd pic.

Of course if you are a Raider fan, you are very UNlucky, so the universe is balancing things out I guess. :mug:

(Go Fins!)

Hahah!! It was a very rough game. Still a great trip but damn. Lol. Thank you also! She is definitely beautiful. Cheers!!! 🍻🍺

There's a funny story about that outfit. She actually modified it a bit. That colorful stripe about midway down was the original end of the skirt. It was meant to ride a little lower, exposing the waist and barely covering the hips. I liked it, but told her it might ought to be a little longer for the kind of party we were having (two priests, people from work, people from church). Sadly, I have no pictures of the original.

Here is a pic from one of those magical vacation days where you know it will be one to remember. Barbados 2014ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414386870.320670.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Time to revive this thread.....

SWMBO at EEL River Brewery yesterday...

Cheers
Jay

Damn Jay. Bringing this one back. No recent ones of the wife but here is the tiny SWMBO that you sent clothes for in the secret Santa box. Thanks again man.

View attachment 294243

Beautiful ladies for sure. I guess since I started this thread I need to update mine too. At the time mine was my girlfriend/fiancé but now she is the wife and we are getting ready to have our second kid on the 20th. I can't post one of her pregnant or she would kill me :D

Beautiful ladies for sure. I guess since I started this thread I need to update mine too. At the time mine was my girlfriend/fiancé but now she is the wife and we are getting ready to have our second kid on the 20th. I can't post one of her pregnant or she would kill me :D

I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you took one of her from the waist up. Maybe.

Try it! :cross:

Some how put my daughters bday invite on here and can not remove it….. But here is my Family at Disney World.

IMG_2598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back