Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO on a humanitarian deployment last summer and SWMBO's sister....:mug:

heather deployment.jpg

;lakjdfs.jpg

lschiavo said:
He doesn't know it at that point. Plus I think his junk got burned off in episode III. That is probably why he turned evil.

Did you see eps 1 and 2? He never had junk. Big softie crying *****.

The love of my life. Were going on vacation next week and she was texting me new dress options. This was the winning dress. She would murder me for posting this but I don't give two ****s...she's hawt.

image-3736140715.jpg

enohcs said:
The love of my life. Were going on vacation next week and she was texting me new dress options. This was the winning dress. She would murder me for posting this but I don't give two ****s...she's hawt.

Oh...and 5 years next month.

enohcs said:

Good for you. Now have her call you Hap the next time you guys do the horizontal

:)

Because I figured no one would believe me... here's SWMBO washing bottles for me... her justification?

1) Her feet are smaller so she can stand closer to the sink. (no sh*t, she JUST said that... lol)
2) Soaking my hands would destroy my "guitar callouses"... which it would.

She is currently preparing some star san and will be sanitizing the bottles while I finish getting everything else ready.

I <3 my girl. :)

goodgirl.jpg

brewmcq said:
Because I figured no one would believe me... here's SWMBO washing bottles for me... her justification?

1) Her feet are smaller so she can stand closer to the sink. (no sh*t, she JUST said that... lol)
2) Soaking my hands would destroy my "guitar callouses"... which it would.

She is currently preparing some star san and will be sanitizing the bottles while I finish getting everything else ready.

I <3 my girl. :)

Hmm.... doesn't seem human. Almost surreal.

Here is My SWMBO funny thing is, she brews with me so it is a mutual must be obeyed thing.

09-17-09_0346.jpg

10-20-09951421.jpg

Me and SWMBO. She says she's not a beer drinker, but she tries every batch I make and says, "that's pretty good! I could actually drink that!". So she may be a beer drinker after all...

1111.jpg

WTH?? i thought this thread was under "drunken ramblimgs and mindless mumbling"?? we can't say stupid crap here? stupid gay thread

Pappers_ said:
You seem to do a good job as a photographer, too! Nice shot, very artistic.

ThePearsonFam said:
Very. Nice shot!

Homercidal said:
+1 please find some more "artistic" photos to post! :D

Thanks guys. Actually a professional shot she had done for advertising. I mostly take pictures of brewing stuff with my phone.

I don't know if this is proper Aussie slang but here it goes, geeez mate, that sheila of yours, she is a beauty. :)

_

Seriously though this is my gorgeous wife. Married 8yrs in August....
ToriMarch03.jpg

10-30-095.jpg

Being herself...
ToriAdamsEngagementParty.jpg

HS Cheer Outfit
Tori-Cheerleader.jpg

This is at around 3am before playing in a tournament game a few years ago. I swear she's drinking out of a straw...
P1010813.jpg

Tori-AR.jpg

Tori-Uzi.jpg

She blessed me with this angel of a little girl last September...

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

Back