Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she who barely tolerates my obsession...

Photo0226.jpg

On the blessed day that I wore all black, even my undies and had a poisonous flower on my chest. It was my only other option, get married or suffer a horrendous painful death. I love my wife almost as much as I love to brew, JK!
3623-angie-justin-wedding.jpg

Found one!

We got dressed up for the local "Midnight Madness" hoo-rah last fourth of July.

dork_pirates.jpg

Yeah.. we're dorks, but look damn good doing it. :-D

My lovely bride of 9 days now... She has never in the 11 years we have been together had a problem with my hobbies and often joins in... And IMO she is friggin HOT...

image-3325642535.jpg

image-4174778968.jpg

image-145297860.jpg

Smburnette said:
My lovely bride of 9 days now... She has never in the 11 years we have been together had a problem with my hobbies and often joins in... And IMO she is friggin HOT...

Your opinion is all that matters. But I'll back you up...she is hot! I am going to show Wifey this thread tomorrow. I'll be back.

I am by no means a Star Wars nerd, but isn't Princess Leah Skywalker's sister, and Vader Skywalkers father? Is Vader trying to initiate an incestuous relationship?

My lovely bride of 9 days now... ...

9 days? Did you say 9 DAYS?

And you still had time to post this?

Well, anyway. She (unlike that fish she is holding) does appear to be a keeper!

A hunter, a fisherman, and ummmmmmm, a woman who apparently doesn't mind some "give and take" time, eh?

Latest posts

Back