• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SF Bay Area (Petaluma, CA) - Electric Brew In a Bag (eBIAB) System - $650 OBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrimaFacie

Reaction score
BIG price drop. Looking to move this quickly!

Selling a complete all-grain electric brew-in-a-bag system, along with a ton of extras (including an entire extra gas-fired system!). Asking $800 $650, or best offer. Strong preference to sell EVERYTHING at once.

Sadly selling because I've run out of time for brewing :(

IMG_8468.jpg

IMG_8469.jpg

What's included:

- High gravity 240v electric BIAB system (vessel, upgraded stainless steel quick disconnects, tubing, chugger pump, controller, temp prob, plate chiller w/ upgraded in-line thermometer) (retails at $999 on its own)
- Extra kettles
- Insulated mash tun
- Extra copper coil immersion wort chillers
- Floating thermometers
- 4 carboys
- Racking equipment, autosiphon, tubing, extra racking canes, hydrometers
- Three corny kegs
- CO2 canister
- CO2 regulator
- A bunch of bottles (will updated after I count them, but probably around 50 bottles)
- Bottle tree
- Brewing salts, gypsum, whirfloc tabs, etc.
- Vivosun 6 inch 440 CFM in-line duct fan
- Plastic storage boxes filled with a bunch of other brewing goodies
- Fermentation fridge

Everything has been in storage for about a year, but last time I used the system, everything was in perfect working order.

Local pick-up in Petaluma, CA only.

Last edited:
I saw this on Craigslist. I would have jumped on it about a year ago. All that with the High Gravity unit is a great deal. Good luck with the sale.

Out of curiosity, what aspect of the hobby was the last straw that opted you out?

I saw this on Craigslist. I would have jumped on it about a year ago. All that with the High Gravity unit is a great deal. Good luck with the sale.

Out of curiosity, what aspect of the hobby was the last straw that opted you out?

With two young girls (3 and 5) it got to the point where I wasn't brewing more than once every six months, which wasn't really enough to be able to learn and get better (or justify using the storage space). And then we learned that one of our girls is celiac, so the idea of emptying a big bag of grain in the house each time made me a bit nervous :/ We have some apple trees at our house here, though, so I'm holding onto some of the fermentation equipment to try and do some ciders next fall :)

With two young girls (3 and 5) it got to the point where I wasn't brewing more than once every six months, which wasn't really enough to be able to learn and get better (or justify using the storage space). And then we learned that one of our girls is celiac, so the idea of emptying a big bag of grain in the house each time made me a bit nervous :/ We have some apple trees at our house here, though, so I'm holding onto some of the fermentation equipment to try and do some ciders next fall :)
No kidding about airborne grain fines. Hard to justify a hobby that could put one of your kids in jeopardy.

I just hate to see people dump all their homebrew equipment and ditch the hobby. Maybe keep the kegging equipment and older burner/pots/cooler mash tun. Could always serve carbonated drinks in the cornies (water, soda, cider, etc). Add some sankey fittings to serve commercial beer?
Maybe the old pot/burner could be used for cooking (turkey fry, crab boil, pasta party?)
Maybe the old cooler could still be used to serve ice water?

Back