• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Single-Tier 3V Electric SS Brewtech All-Grain Brewing-Fermenting System For Sale $5k OBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmichaelangelo

Teacher, Learner, Incense Burner
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SS Brewtech 3V Electric Complete All-Grain System

Purchased new in Spring 2020. This has been a dream setup, but I don’t have room for it in our new house and must sell it. I am downsizing to an all-in-one system, so am keeping my mill, chiller, Steam Slayer, oxygen, and CO2 stuff. The whole system cost me upwards of $15k. I’m asking $5,000 for everything listed, plus lots of bits I’m sure I’ve forgotten. Local pickup only (Council, Idaho 83612), and I’m not willing to sell any items separately. The e-controller requires two separate 30-amp GFCI circuit breakers in your panel, with two separate NEMA L6-30 outlets. These are not included, and are not cheap. Everything is used but in excellent condition. I have absolutely loved brewing on this for three years and have made some fantastic beers. I will seriously miss the mash tun and RIMS system, which works beautifully with the e-controller to maintain whatever mash temp you program for however long you want it with absolutely no adjustment. I always underlet the mash with this system, crushing the grain directly into the mash tun which keeps grain dust totally controlled. 80+% mash efficiency rates on every beer I brewed with this system.

Here’s a video of one of my early brews on this system (before I started milling straight into the mash tun; I’ve since improved some of my procedures. From start to finish, including cleanup it’s about 6 hours): Hells Canyon Beer Brew Day

Includes:
  • 3V e-controller
  • 2 20-gallon kettles (boil and hot liquor)
  • 20-gallon InfuSsion Mash Tun w/recirc manifold & Blichmann false bottom (way better than the also-included SSB false bottom). Note: this is the 1st generation InfuSsion mash tun and does not have the TC fittings and “Pure Flow Valve”
  • RIMS system
  • 14-gallon Unitank with heating & cooling control, leg extensions, & casters

Extras:
  • 3 SS Brewtech e-brewing extension cables ($180 new)
  • 50-foot triple extension cable: 2 30amp NEMA L6-30 cables and 1 12/3 120V heavy-duty cable (this allows you to plug in the 3V eController up to 50 feet from your outlets; $250 worth of cables)
  • Glacier Tanks 4” carbonation stone ($113 new)
  • Stout Tanks stainless tri-clamp counterflow chiller ($150 new)
  • Duda Diesel 40-plate chiller ($173 new)
  • 2 Blichmann Riptide brewing pumps ($226/each new; $452; I replaced the Chugger pumps that came with the SSB kit with these Riptides)
  • Blichmann Hop Rocket ($150 new)
  • Custom-made steel & butcher-block 3V brewing stand on casters, with pump mounts; the 20-gallon kettles can be stored on the lower shelf and nest inside the brewing table; the mash tun is too tall to store on the shelf.
  • Custom-made steel & laminated fir brewing work table on casters, which nests the brewing stand;
  • All required hoses & cam-lock fittings
  • All required valves, including 1.5” & 3” sight glasses
  • All required tri-clamps & gaskets
  • 4L Erlenmeyer Flask
  • 2L Erlenmeyer Flask
  • Magnetic stir plate & stand
  • 2 Tilt wireless hydro-thermometers (orange & green; $135/each new; $270)
  • Speidel 60L plastic fermenter ($140 new)
  • 6 Cornelius ball-lock kegs
  • Several Morebeer 6-gallon plastic buckets
  • Miscellaneous hoses, valves, fittings

E08D5FDB-4754-402C-98B0-7C958A5E068D_1_105_c.jpeg

9A868E82-2AD5-4A42-AEE0-491B1F3CD49D_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back