• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Selling it all, and there's a lot! (Part 1)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishin-Jay

Reaction score
After 15 years of brewing, due to health reasons I've got to sell - and I have a lot to sell!

I'll keep this page updated. If it's still listed, it's still for sale. Spend at least $100 and you can rifle through my miscellaneous box of valves, books, clamps, hoses, etc. and take as much of it as you want for free.

Unibrau V3 - Like new condition w/instruction manual: $1,000
  • 120v w/1650w element and 600w element, PLUS an extra 1650w element.
  • Comes with everything pictured including plate chiller, hop spider, 2 heavy duty extension cords, 2 element cords, pump, added temp probe location for improved mash control, electronic controller, sparge arm, and GFCI adapter.
  • If you want to move to electric brewing, or you're looking to start with an all-in-one system, this is the best brewing system I've ever used. This set-up (including upgrades) runs at least ~$1500 new. Selling for $1000.
IMG_5558 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5548 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5548 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5547 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Polarware 42qt (8.25 gal) Kettle w/1650w element and Brau Supply 120v Pump: $200
  • Great starter kettle for electric brewing, will reach boil in 45 minutes from 60 degree water.
  • This kettle comes with everything in the pictures including a 1650w element, 120v Brau Supply wort transfer pump, hop filter, pick up tube, thermometer, and GFCI adapter.
  • Makes a great boil kettle for full boil 5 gallon batches, or use it as a hot liquor tank for your sparge (that's what I used it for).
IMG_5562 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5557 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Blichman 10 Gallon Boilermaker G1 - $150
  • Well known kettle brand in perfect shape. Comes with everything in the picture: sight glass, dip tube, thermometer, valve, instruction manual, and heat shield.
IMG_5564 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5563 by fishinjay, on Flickr

KEGCO 3 Tap Kegerator w/5lb CO2 tank, dual regulator and Perlick Forward Sealing Taps: $650
  • Clean, works perfect and comes with everything pictured. Holds 3 kegs. (Sorry about the blurry pictures, had some lighting issues)
IMG_5586 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5584 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5583 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5585 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Five (5) ball lock kegs, One (1) force carbonating lid, w/8 extra o-ring kits: SOLD

Haier 5 cu ft chest freezer: $125
  • Clean and in perfect working condition. I used this as a fermentation chamber with a dual stage temp controller.
  • It will fit two carboys for fermentation, or at least 3 kegs and a 5lb CO2 w/regulator.
IMG_5570 by fishinjay, on Flickr
IMG_5571 by fishinjay, on Flickr

Last edited:
I think your pictures are in a private Google Photos album. Not showing up on this thread or your second. Where in Wisconsin are you?

Sorry, not interested in buying anything but I figured my question would at least give you a free bump. The sparge arm as a little plastic "spreader" on the end. Did you add that yourself or did it come with the system? I have been looking for something similar and can not find anything.

Sorry, not interested in buying anything but I figured my question would at least give you a free bump. The sparge arm as a little plastic "spreader" on the end. Did you add that yourself or did it come with the system? I have been looking for something similar and can not find anything.

That spreader piece was part of a different sparge arm assembly I used when I mashed in the igloo cooler - I think it's called a Fermentap Sparge Arm. I modified it with high temp drinking water tubing (PEX) to attach to the V3's tri-clamp fittings which brought my efficiency with the V3 up above 80%.

Apparently after a certain amount of time I can no longer edit the original post to reflect sold items. So, please note that the Chest Freezer is now sold.

Back