Second shipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sok454

Reaction score
So I ordered again from Midwest and it arrived yesterday. Ordered a few lbs of various grains etc.... man did some of it smell good... nice a chocalty...

Haven't gotten a chance to go through all of the grains yet but man... I'm excited for this weekend!

I was crushing the grains for my PM pale ale 2 days ago. And boy,did that smell good! Bready,caramely goodness. Was a welcome smell from all extract batches I've been doing.

I know... xmas all over again. My 10 y/o son was eating at the table while I was opening it and was like... why are you so excited???? Then he wanted to know if I could brew sunflower seed beer.

I have yet to even brew a single gal of beer and I'm already hooked on it... now ask me in 2 months if I feel the same way when I take my first sip...

You will have as much fun as me I am sure, I ordered my first AG kit (cream stout) From Midwest on Friday and my new 10 gallon brew pot from webrestuarantstore on Saturday. both arrived on Tuesday, felt like Christmas :)

Oh yeah,felt the same way when my 1st PM kit came in from midwest-their cascade pale ale with premium dry yeast. At $25,a real bargain for what seems already to be a good ale.

Back