Sadly, MS Still sucks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welp, if it's not me. after your run, if it is virtual again, during. now you have to promise to find a free day to get up early and do nothing but drink all day casually! my old drinking buddy had a mom with MS, i lost him as a buddy. but he did say if i want to donate, to give to stuff like this. (i still like Make-A-Wish though)

i'm sorry if my morbid humor is off putting. i lost my dad when i was 12, and my mom 8 years ago. so i try and have humor in dark times... :mug:

edit: i just did the math...at my 7.80/hr, you got 15 hours to pull off that 12'er! 😛

Last edited:
welp, if it's not me. after your run, if it is virtual again, during. now you have to promise to find a free day to get up early and do nothing but drink all day casually! my old drinking buddy had a mom with MS, i lost him as a buddy. but he did say if i want to donate, to give to stuff like this. (i still like Make-A-Wish though)

i'm sorry if my morbid humor is off putting. i lost my dad when i was 12, and my mom 8 years ago. so i try and have humor in dark times... :mug:

edit: i just did the math...at my 7.80/hr, you got 15 hours to pull off that 12'er! 😛

I will be doing some running, so I will find some time to do some drinking too!

Back