PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what was posted, I made draft day Sept 2nd. Added another WR to the roster. Sent out an invite to replace lonetree. Under the customize draft setting I can manually enter draft order, or they had an option to randomize order. I choose to randomize there, go ahead and check on your end if it shows up.

From what was posted, I made draft day Sept 2nd. Added another WR to the roster. Sent out an invite to replace lonetree. Under the customize draft setting I can manually enter draft order, or they had an option to randomize order. I choose to randomize there, go ahead and check on your end if it shows up.
Awesome, thanks!

Last edited:
Package received from @gromitdj Thanks, can’t wait to try them all!
IMG_0454.jpeg

Here is my official notice: I'm in again this year.

I know we talked about changing the payout last year. What did we settle on?

I know we talked about changing the payout last year. What did we settle on?
Here's what we did last year:

• 9 players ship beer to the champion
  • 1 player ships beer to the runner-up
  • 3rd place consolation playoff game, the winner decides who they are to ship to, and 4th place ships to the other--this allows for the winner to potentially save on shipping costs, i.e. if I take 3rd, and @gromitdj takes 1st or 2nd, I'd rather meet him for a beer at a local brewery for the payoff and not be on the hook for shipping at all (as we did 2 seasons ago) than ship cross-country

I just realized I’ll be camping with the family this weekend. I’ll make sure to setup my draft queue since I’ll probably be out of cell service during that time.

I finally shipped today. Sure hope I was the last one.

Looks like we have an odd number of teams. Any hopes of another joining?

I sent a message out to @Wrendelar (he asked in a message) on Saturday….I’ll give him a bit longer to respond, if not @VirginiaHops1 said he wants in. I need to message him to be on standby, I’ll do that next.

Yikes. Just noticed that the draft for my other league starts 30min after this one. Uh, anyone open to moving this one up a couple hours? :)

I’m open to move it as long as everyone responds. Back is safer than forward in case someone misses the memo. It looks like I didn’t catch the time zone when I set it. The phone app is set on local time and I assumed logging in from the computer would keep my account settings, but that would be too convenient in 2023.

It's easier for me if it's moved earlier Saturday than later. We've got Tallarin Saltado con Carne on the menu and we have never made this recipe, so 2:30 PM PT is perfect as we'll get done long before we need to start prepping and cooking. However if it moves later I can deal.

Sunday is bad for me though.

Could do Monday if people are free, but I'm antisocial so all I have planned is going to lunch with my wife and then making molasses-mustard glazed pork shank for dinner, not planning on going to a BBQ lol. I'm assuming many others have plans that day.

Moving farther out puts us at Tuesday or Wednesday after work, so 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET for the West Coast to be sure we're available.

Thanks for the invite boys. I joined the league the other day. Looking forward to it

Time is fine with me. I have a live draft at 2pm EDT tomorrow at my house with a bunch of my buddies so I'll be feeling pretty good around 5:30. Any terrible picks I make I'm blaming on that

Is that too early for @VirginiaHops1 ?

I can work with it, but if we're keeping it make sure there's an email / PMs here / text messages / smoke signals so everyone gets the memo.

I was hoping that would give him two hours and dan two hours to work with.

Agreed. If anyone has text available to anyone in the league please do so. I am afraid someone will miss the message. I sent through the app hoping that would be an email or notification, but still takes someone picking up their phone!

I never got an email, so I just sent one. Recommend you PM everyone in the league here on HBT as well.

Don't want people to miss the info and get the year off to a rough start b/c someone didn't know the draft was moved.

I never got an email, so I just sent one. Recommend you PM everyone in the league here on HBT as well.

Don't want people to miss the info and get the year off to a rough start b/c someone didn't know the draft was moved.
I sent one through hbt for those that have not responded.

Thanks @Chorgey

Hopefully we can all swing the time change. I apologize for having to adjust the start time. It was a last minute effort to try and get more people involved in the draft.

Yeah, unfortunately I can’t do the last minute time change, so I’m going to have to drop out. Sorry guys. :(
Oh no. I think with NFL.com you can still set all your preferred picks for auto draft, it's still better than fleaflicker in that way.

Back