New to the forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eaglesbrewer44

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to HomebrewTalk and just wanted to say hi. I've been homebrewing for close to 20 years. Recently I decided to change up my basic propane all grain setup to an electric brewery. I'm looking to learn more from other members and get feedback on what I pieced together so far. Talk to ya!

Ha! I just registered today as well... Not from Philly (Belgian in Toronto) but had a short kindergarten stint there in the 80s which apparently turns you into a lifelong Eagles fan. My English porter should be ready for the first playoff game (only my 6th brew so definitely less experienced as you are)

Ha! I just registered today as well... Not from Philly (Belgian in Toronto) but had a short kindergarten stint there in the 80s which apparently turns you into a lifelong Eagles fan. My English porter should be ready for the first playoff game (only my 6th brew so definitely less experienced as you are)
Go BIRDS;) I'm an adopted Eagles fan. I started following Philly teams in 2000 when I moved to the area.

Well, I've been brewing off and on since college. I've been brewing more regularly now that my kids are a little older and I have more time on my hands. I have good number of brew days under my belt, but still learning.

Hopefully that English Porter is good luck to get the team past the first round:)

Back