Hello Everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adhomebrew10

Reaction score
Hello Homebrewtalk! I was very active on the forum long ago. I got my homebrew start back in 2010 with a lot of research and advice from this very forum. I have still been active brewing, but lost touch with the community during covid. Since starting homebrewing I have become a national ranked beer judge with BJCP and done some professional brewery work with brewing and distributing. Most recently I have acquired a full system from SSBrewtech that I am about to do a pilot batch with. 2 brewmaster kettles, infusion mash tun and a unitank, paired with 2 riptide pumps, RIMS system and the new counterflow chiller from Spike. I am super excited to get that system up and running and planning a test batch in the next couple of weeks to dial in all of my volumes and variables.

So anyway, just a hi and reintroduction to all I hope I can share some knowledge and have some good conversation along the way. Cheers!

I did a cip on the unitank tonight and doing a pilot batch tomorrow to figure out all of my volumes. The fun of new setups is dialing in everything, especially with 5g setup. Brewing something along the lines of a blonde ale with what I have on hand.

Attachments

• IMG_8092.jpeg
    IMG_8092.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8093.jpeg
    IMG_8093.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back