New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My split batch Christmas Wit & Cranberry-Brandy Wit (Happy Holidays All).......
76BF71D1-6693-4C34-95CC-FC261F174666.jpeg
160F4706-065F-43D4-8789-D564D4FF068B.jpeg

That's some wonderful lacing! I've never had the pleasure of drinking a Two Hearted Ale and I'm honestly not the biggest IPA fan, but that looks damn sexy. Cheers!
Thank you. I think this is a great beer for people that don't love IPA. It's very balanced and kind of "orangey". Sorry I'm not great at describing flavors lol.

Guess I could've mentioned that. :)

It turned out nice. After 3 weeks bottled, it was OK, hop bitterness a little harsh, but a week later the edge came off and it hit its stride. Good balance of roastiness and hop bitterness/flavor. I'll definitely brew that one again.
Post in recipe section please

20220114_214836_HDR.jpg

I called this beer "post-partum stout" because I brewed it for my wife to enjoy when she could drink again but she never asked for one so I'm drinking one of the last bottles of it. At four months in the bottle I definitely can taste the brown sugar I added (at her request). It is a damn delicious 8% ABV Stout with a very muted roast character.

Back