New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2580.jpg

American Brown Ale

Let me know where to submit it and I will!

I actually thought it would be easier to find where to submit photos from looking through the magazine. I know people submit pics of their brew dogs which are featured in each issue, but don’t even see where to submit those. Here is a screenshot that has a few emails for folks who work with the AHA Magazine and might know the answer.

Adjustments.JPG

A sort-of-NEIPA. Far from my best work, but not surprised since I tried some different stuff. No boil, 1056 (since I already had it), no oats, and all 3 hops were ones I wanted to use, but didn't have prior experience with (azacca, bru-1, idaho gem). Oh, and wasn't that careful about oxygen either. Was done just for a club contest which of course won't happen anyway.

Attachments

• 20200326_193110.jpg
    20200326_193110.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
View attachment 673060 Sorry it’s not a full pint.
97% Barke Pilsner
3% Carahell
35IBU Saaz across 60&30 minutes
WY2206
That sure is a pretty beer, how did you get it so clear?
Alright its making me nervous perched on the edge there, stop it.
Seriously, that beer looks like its in danger.
New rule, no pics of beautiful beers in perilous situations.

That sure is a pretty beer, how did you get it so clear?
Alright its making me nervous perched on the edge there, stop it.
Seriously, that beer looks like its in danger.
New rule, no pics of beautiful beers in perilous situations.
I gave a big pitch of very frisky yeast some O2, zinc, and pretty clear wort. Then I stored it at -1.5C for a couple weeks, and since then it’s been in my kegerator but it’s been that clear for most of its life.

Dunkel Bock, same recipe as my Traditional Bock posted above, but with little chocolate malt added. I don't even know if Dunkel Bock is a style or not but is sure is tasty.This is my last for the night, I have to work in the morning. This thread is nothing but an enabler :)

IMG_20200409_200032.jpg

Back