New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muddy Paws Octoberfest 7%
1669775764852.jpeg

Attachments

• 21461F7F-816B-4CBA-9EC7-EAFB55BCDFA1.jpeg
    21461F7F-816B-4CBA-9EC7-EAFB55BCDFA1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just tapped my most recent double NEIPA hopped with cryo Strata, Citra LUPOMAX, Galaxy, and Nelson sitting right at 8.4% ABV.

It is boasting beautiful fruit forward notes of white wine, passionfruit, and melon with undertones of earthy cannabis. One of my favorite ipas I’ve made
A4DB382A-7C5B-4BB1-BB36-13B42146B9AA.jpeg

Last edited:
I just spent way too long wondering why the “Jeep” was upside-down 🤣🤦‍♂️
Hahaha SWIMBO made that for me with her vinyl machine years ago when we first started dating. I used to drive a beat up XJ
I love the glass even though I messed it up in the dishwasher within a week of getting it. Now I joke it’s a tongue-in-cheek message not to indulge and drive (looks like a wrecked jeep grill)

The brews all look great'n'tastee. Yet the barkeep are all drastically shorting yer pints. Look at all that empty glass and head! :mug:
Well one of the specific things I aim for as a brewer is head retention and one of my biggest pet peeves is a no head pour lol

Well one of the specific things I aim for as a brewer is head retention and one of my biggest pet peeves is a no head pour lol
Oh, head is good. Yet, one thing I appreciated doesn't all my trips to England was they are required to give you a pint (20 ozs, w/small allowance for head) if that's what you paid for. I was just teasing with my post. :bigmug:. (note the head ;) )

View attachment 809947
First Belgian Dubbel - Belgian pils, caramunich, special B, D90 and D180 candy syrup. WY3787. 8.0% ABV and very smooth.
Your post inspired me a bit. I whipped up a Belgian Single recipe last night after seeing this. Was going to do an APA this weekend but I think I will switch to this single as I have not brewed a Belgian.

Your post inspired me a bit. I whipped up a Belgian Single recipe last night after seeing this. Was going to do an APA this weekend but I think I will switch to this single as I have not brewed a Belgian.
Awesome! Ive certainly enjoyed brewing mine and having it in the rotation. Good luck with the Belgian Single!

This is one very good red ale. Went to my local beverage store after work today to pick up a six pack of Oyster City IPA. Unknown to me but they had just received 2 cases of Smithwicks Red Ale. A lady in front of me was in the process of purchasing all of the two cases they had. I complimented her on her selection and low and behold she gave one bottle to me. Beer people are such good people.
IMG_20230112_181153752.jpg

Back