NB Milk Chocolate Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acommonsoul

Reaction score
I just finished my first brew in over 5 years. The NB Milk Chocolate Stout has come out fantastic. I didn't know what to expect, as I am sure I made many mistakes along the way, including forgetting to take gravity readings until after my primary fermentation. All of my colleagues have loved it. I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the information this site as it guided me through the process again.

Since you posted this in the Extract Brewing section, I have to assume you did an extract batch. With that, the OG is what the kit says it should be so long as you used the right amount of water. As long as you take hydrometer readings to verify that the fermentation is complete before you bottle it you are doing great. Enjoy your beer.:mug:

I have this same brew kegged and carbing up, I added 5 oz of crushed Sumatra blend beans a couple days before kegging. Can't wait to try it!

Back