Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The home of weyermann was it ehh. Their malt house is apparently historic. I'll put one up soon!

Only been there once.
Screenshot_20190808-072743_Google.jpeg

It’s not in North America. Actually, govner‘s guess was not bad, just the wrong city

I followed the whole Dortmund-Ems canal on Bing maps and couldn't pinpoint an exact match. IIRC the canal crossed 4 rivers. Then I started to look at other canals in Germany and Europe, there are a whole lot, more than I would of ever imagined. The Europeans have been digging their own ways to to rivers or the sea for centuries.

Leteln is on one side of the canal bridge and Minden is on the other. The canal is the Mittellandkanal and the German name is of the crossing is the "Weser Aquadukt".

I can't remember the name of the bridge, but isn't that the one in Lucerne?

Bit hard for me to respond when there's no guesses to respond to.

The Alps are getting warmer than the previous guess of Aspen, but it's not the Alps.

There is a beery connection.

The geology is similar (and has the same origin in fact), but no, not in the British Isles.

Scotland is a bit warmer than the Alps though.

That's the bridge, I was more interested in the mountain on the skyline whose distinctive shape puts the "horn" in both the mountain name - Hornindalsrokken - and the surrounding area, Hornindal, which is best known to brewers as the home of one of the most famous kveiks.

You're up.

Latest posts

Back