Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok
126A5689-9628-4C01-A3DB-A1C78498F200.jpeg

Toronto, ON, Canada
edit: the first picture sure looks like this building
View attachment 715672
Sorry I didn't see your edit, and yes that certainly looks like the same building. I'll admit I took the photos from the web but it was filed under the same place I am thinking of. I'm guessing the author of the website I took the pic from made an error.

Disregard that photo and I give this clue instead, it's sort of a freetown within a capital of a European country.

There's a nice gate, if you're in to big, impressive, gaudy, gold-leafed gates and fences:
Vergate.JPG

Last edited:
My younger son picked up a Master's degree and a taste for kimchi in Syracuse. Dinosaur BBQ was interesting back then (1999). Anyway, here's another oversize icon:

BIG DOG.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, that's one of those that if you've been there you know it instantly. But I'll give others a chance to play, I'm interested to see what other people come up with.

Okay, I live in Kirkwood and I was raised in Webster. Where did you got high school John475? :)
That's Art Hill in St. Louis, Missouri
And, yes, it snowed today.

Last edited:
So you can just pop over to Hopskeller in Waterloo for an excellent brew and wood-fired pizza any old time. :D
Protocol suggests you have to tell me I'm up.
:mug:
EDIT: Seriously, @John475.

Last edited:
Actually I thought that it would look nice up there at sunset so hiked back up there on my way through this week. Dragged my 12 year old daughter along.
We were just about at the top and I could here some talking so made some noise myself... which gave the young lass posing up there enough time to throw a jacket on.
The too old for her photographer was quite peeved at our arrival but I hung around innocently until the magic light was gone. My daughter had no idea what was going on.
HBTsky2.jpg

Latest posts

Back