Motorcycle Fanatics, show your ride(s)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KR250_fastback.jpg

KR250_July_09_2006.jpg

It's almost riding season.....yes I fair weather ride proud of it......just need the ol weather to make up its mind if it's going to be sunny out I'd appreciate it to crack 50 degrees or if it's going to be a balmy 60 I'd love it not to be pouring.

It's almost riding season.....yes I fair weather ride proud of it......just need the ol weather to make up its mind if it's going to be sunny out I'd appreciate it to crack 50 degrees or if it's going to be a balmy 60 I'd love it not to be pouring.

I'm the same way. It has been on and off this last few days. Waiting for a clear day like last Wednesday when it hit 60 degrees and was nothing but sun out.

Year round rider here. Never mind where here is or that it was in the 70s a few days ago. :p

I have a sorts of murdercycles, RD350, SR500 sold and gone,
My favorite bike of all time, still have it and will never sell Buell XB12X, Buell 1125CR, sold,
Banshee, sold,
BuellXB12STT, I may sell in the spring,
And a FLHTC with a hot rod engine,
Just some of the recent ones:D
I like bikes;)

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0730.jpg

198960125-L-1.jpg

DSCF0876.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg

Love the Buell 1125CR - came close to buying one myself. Ended up with the Ducati SF848 instead... can't complain.

Being in Canada, specifically Ontario, land of the flocc'd up insurance rates... I'm really worried about what my quote for the next year will be. Everyone's been going up by hundreds of dollars per year (keeping in mind we already pay exorbitantly high rates to begin with) so I'm reasonably concerned.

Love the Buell 1125CR - came close to buying one myself. Ended up with the Ducati SF848 instead... can't complain.

Being in Canada, specifically Ontario, land of the flocc'd up insurance rates... I'm really worried about what my quote for the next year will be. Everyone's been going up by hundreds of dollars per year (keeping in mind we already pay exorbitantly high rates to begin with) so I'm reasonably concerned.

I bought it for a song when Buell went under, Liked it a lot, got pulled over a lot:D One of the reasons I sold it, I made money on it and had the bugs worked out of it and it did have some, shame Erik couldn't keep going, he built some great bikes.
The guy I sold it to is happy with it.

Year round rider here. Never mind where here is or that it was in the 70s a few days ago. :p

I do miss when I lived in the high desert in California. I only had to scrap riding there maybe a week out of the year due to weather.

Waaaaay back...on post 220...I put up a shot of my bike. The last two riding seasons were limited, due to wife's back problems two seasons ago, and her strokes last summer. However, we did manage rides before the medical issues got to be too much. I put a new battery in last season, and had the rear brake master cylinder rebuilt. Since I am now a widower, my plan is to ride the wheels off my Gold Wing this season! I'm itching to ride up to the upper peninsula of Michigan to see one of my daughters and her husband...and stop in to visit Yooper and her husband! And if everything comes together, I may well turn over 100,000 miles on the Wing this coming season!

glenn514:mug:

Waaaaay back...on post 220...I put up a shot of my bike. The last two riding seasons were limited, due to wife's back problems two seasons ago, and her strokes last summer. However, we did manage rides before the medical issues got to be too much. I put a new battery in last season, and had the rear brake master cylinder rebuilt. Since I am now a widower, my plan is to ride the wheels off my Gold Wing this season! I'm itching to ride up to the upper peninsula of Michigan to see one of my daughters and her husband...and stop in to visit Yooper and her husband! And if everything comes together, I may well turn over 100,000 miles on the Wing this coming season!

Glad to hear you're getting on Glenn,riding is great therapy :mug:

Glenn, by the looks of that beauty it will still be rollin @ 200,000 !!!! I'm very sorry for your loss, but know this she'll be with you on every ride.... My Dad got me into bikes growing up and we had many different ones but his dream bike was a Gold Wing. unfortunately he passed away at 47 and never got his Wing. The first thing I did when I got mine at 43 is laminated the perfect pic of my Dad and I keep it in my compartment of my bike so he's with me on ever ride.... :mug: Here's to many many more year and miles for all of us and our bikes.....

Brewer20D :mug:

At brewer20D...My thanks for your kind words of condolence. I miss her every day, but I know she is singing with the whole company of heaven. And I do, indeed, look forward to many miles of "therapy" this riding season!

Back