Motorcycle Fanatics, show your ride(s)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2007 Triumph thruxton
3ce9ac1f.jpg

IMG_20130816_194610_908.jpg

got a new bike, and have the c50 for sale. This one's an '02 Electra Glide Standard (FLHT) bored out to 95".

Here is my new one. Traded an '06 S83 for a '13 Road King. It was my gift from me and the wife for graduating law school.

image-1617242363.jpg

BryanThompson said:
I just put a down payment on this today. It's a 1990 VFR750 with 12,700 miles.

I never got the chance to ride a 750, but I did put some miles on a 800 (98-00-ish), sweet ride.

I've only taken it on a short test drive so far but it handles and runs great. It's not a big fan of the cold weather but runs awesome once warmed up.

this is my bike clubs website theres a few of my bikes on it in various runs

http://www.chopper-club.com/gallery/runs/index.html

Found it! :rockin:

http://www.chopper-club.com/gallery/runs/Run To The Hills 2012/slides/DSC_1471.html

I got a BiLT magnetic tank bag. Their stuff is okay except for their helmets. Bobble heads. I tried some on and they felt like wearing a second head.

And BiLT gear is always 50% off. I think they put the other price on there to make you feel like you're really getting over.

Just bought this August 30th of this year, 2006 CBR600rr. It wasn't as cared for as the previous owner had advertised but now that it has a good home it's running heads above when I first picked it up. My first bike and I LOVE it! I never thought anything would pull me away from brewing like this, but this baby has. Whether it's riding or just doing maintenance, I'm loving every bit. Terrible pic but the best one I could find.
IMAG1096_zpsad56b6ab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I'm still looking for some lower fairings since the previous owner didn't have them. Also wanting to replace the headers since I just put a new exhaust on. Other than that I'm pretty pleased.

2005 YZ250 2 stroke... It's a beast, but I love it! Have it setup for woods riding, I don't get too crazy.

image-4010571151.jpg

Recently traded-in my '07 Honda Shadow Aero 750cc for a 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna FLD Switchback 103cu (1700cc). As much as I liked the old Honda, the massively bigger engine (and 6th gear) of the Harley is a welcome change when I'm on the highway or lugging around a passenger.

My favorite feature is that all of the touring gear (saddle bags, sissy bar, windshield) snap on-and-off with zero tools, so I can leave it stripped down for everyday riding, and if I need to drive across the state I can just clip on all the touring crap and go.

Not sure how I feel about the oversized foot pegs. Every time I make a hard turn I scrape the $#!t out of them....

All I need now is a good solo seat for the daily commute.

hd1.jpg

hd2.jpg

So, how's the Victory? Put many miles on it? Highway? MPG? City handling?

I know this wasn't aimed at me but since you haven't gotten a response, I can tell you that my 2007 Victory Kingpin even with the touring bags and trunk this bike handles like a much smaller bike. The Kingpin has a 100CI engine and 6 speed transmission and I get 45 mpg highway and as much as 54 mpg riding at 50 mph in the mountains! it's positively amazing that a bike this big can get this kind of fuel economy but when you have programmed fuel injection and a light wrist it's as efficient as a 600 CC sport bike or better. :mug:

KPsilver4.jpg

Call me what you will, but I don't like wet or cold. So mine is in the garage for the winter. These were taken while I was building my kegaradio last winter.
2004 Buell XB9SL Lightning Low. The only year I believe that they made this particular bike. They shaved 3/4" out of the suspension and another 3/4" out of the saddle. So, 5'8" me can put both feed comfortable down at a stop.

She has a Jardine RT-1 stainless exhaust, an open airbox conversion, carbon fiber dual ram airbox cover, and a buell race computer. she makes about 110 rwhp and 104ftlb at the rear wheel. Baby got git up and go.

I still have the stock airbox cover, but it is on the wall because it was signed by Eric Buell and I really don't want to mess that up.

IMAG0588.jpg

IMAG0586.jpg

It's been awhile since I've posted in this thread. I'm a winter riding fanatic, and am excited to report that I hit a new low a couple of weeks ago!

You're insane! :drunk:

I don't mind riding in cold weather, and in fact the vast majority of my transportation is via motorcycle, but the moment it gets below freezing here, my bike goes under the cover and I get in my truck. Brrrr.....

No 2-wh winter driving for me. Too much ice, sand, and salt on the roads around here.

At Heartland Park Topeka, get'n rid of the chicken strips on those Pirelli Diablo Corsa III's

getnlow.jpg

Here's my other new toy...2001 KLX300 ... got new tires/tubes ready to install... waiting for new clutch basket and Kickstart idler gear...35mm flat slide carb .... Big Gun full exhaust... and swap out front forks for KX forks.

kaw1.jpg

kaw2.jpg

kaw3.jpg

Here's my other new toy...2001 KLX300 ... got new tires/tubes ready to install... waiting for new clutch basket and Kickstart idler gear...35mm flat slide carb .... Big Gun full exhaust... and swap out front forks for KX forks.

I know it's a whole different deal, but been thinkin' about a KLR650 to break up the asphalt riding a little bit.

I got rearrended on my bike today! :eek:

By my friend in his car as we were leaving the hospital parking garage. Fortunately he was only going a couple of miles per hour. It jolted me pretty good, but didn't cause me to fall over, and no real damage to my bike, besides a crack in the mudflap and a bent license plate... Which all just adds character to my bike! :tank:

Oh, and best part, I got free beer out of it, on account of him feeling bad. Fair trade if you ask me. :mug:

DSC_0559-XL.jpg

DSC_0557-XL.jpg

So, how's the Victory? Put many miles on it? Highway? MPG? City handling?

Love the Victory. Nice and throaty exhaust, ****s and gets when needed. I ride a bunch in the summer, I got it for a steal with a little under 7K miles, and have a little over 9K now (2.5 years.) Never really figured up MPG but it does well. Only issue I have had was a snapped clutch cable, which took me 15 min to replace. Awesome ride though.

Back