Masstoberfest 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they'd never f'ing leave. Jeezus it's not that hard. Come, drink, eat, go home. Operative idea being 'go the f home...'

And as far as the idea of ball gags adorning the Masstoberfest Cup, I'd suggest that a ball gag would be WAY more useful stuffed in the pie hole of the Beer Princess. For the love of the schweet baby Jeezus would you stop yapping for just five f'ing minutes. Da fuq? I've got a splitting headache!

I'm seriously depressed right now.

Winning the Masstoberfest Cup SHOULD be like winning the Olympic Decathlon. All we need is a 'Cutthedickoffofme' to complete the picture. Well, that's pretty much what it's become. Just look at this collection of misfit current and former winners of my baby, the Masstoberfest Cup. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443923883.471952.jpg
From L to R
Daddymen looking for the bathroom. Melana totally unaware that she's in a group photo, Yooper hiding after she realized that she will NEVER get elected to the AHA hierarchy with THIS on her resume', the_bird and spawn hoping the agony ends soon and Mort checking his smart phones for flights home.

Jesus Christ.. You made Yoop come all the effin way out for THAT??? WTF??? What the eff was there??? Eight people there??????

Yoop... Please... Talk Melena into making the trip to Norton tomorrow. We have a full tap list and if you guys give me a time, I WILL open the taproom just for you guys....: beers on me.

I think I'm climbing into a warm tub and opening a vein.

Good idea. Just make sure there is enough life insurance for A to finish the indoor plumbing and the pizza oven.

Oh, and I did not realize part of making pizza included tossing the dough twice on the ground before throwing it under a disabled truck. I would have normally left those steps out. Thanks for the lesson!

Good idea. Just make sure there is enough life insurance for A to finish the indoor plumbing and the pizza oven.

Oh, and I did not realize part of making pizza included tossing the dough twice on the ground before throwing it under a disabled truck. I would have normally left those steps out. Thanks for the lesson!

That's funny, because it's true...I'm still pulling concrete out of my teeth.

This is exactly how I would expect Paul to make a pizza.

Looks like a helluva party though. Makes me almost wish I could have pretended I wanted to be there.

Jesus Christ.. You made Yoop come all the effin way out for THAT??? WTF??? What the eff was there??? Eight people there??????

Yoop... Please... Talk Melena into making the trip to Norton tomorrow. We have a full tap list and if you guys give me a time, I WILL open the taproom just for you guys....: beers on me.

You're just jealous that PTN found 7 people that wanted to hang out with him.

If you're serious PM me your phone number and we will stop. It would probably be around 3.

Ps I'm on the plane. I am pretty sure I still smell like woodsmoke and beer. In any case, no one will sit next to me.

Great time- thanks @paulthenurse and @melana and @bigjohnmilford for putting up with me.

Many thanks to Paul and Alice for putting up with another Masstoberfest gathering. Perhaps next year the pizza oven will be complete and the house will have indoor plumbing. We should start a Go Fund ME page just to bring The Yooper back.

Pretty sure I wasn't licking dirty cheese.

Wait. I guess I did that. It was instinctive. When it flew into the pizza, I panicked.

Let's be clear. It didn't fly. You dropped it.

However, your lightning fast reflexes were most impressive as you plucked it from the sauced pizza and commenced licking it clean in a manner that would make Linda Lovelace proud. I honestly got a bit of a chub in that sausage Melana is so interested in.

Another great Masstoberfest party Paul & Alice. It was great seeing everyone again from previous years, and getting to meet in person other internet friends, like Yoop, who traveled from the north pole via dog sled to get there.

She traveled from the north pole, but she's a goddamn wimp when it comes to the weather. What the hell kind of "Yooper" is she? "It's so COLD!!"

Hey, at least she took the crappy weather with her. Yesterday was beautiful. I don't know how we get two tropical storms come by us and have temps in the 40's.

Ok since you asked so nicely, it's a wholesale place called the Smoke House. It's just off Blue Hill Ave in Mattapan down Landor st. It's behind Ali's Roti Indian restaurant

Thank you. Now for that road trip.

We missed you last night... I made a killah prime rib roast.

Would have loved to come over but spent the morning cleaning up then brought the tents back to their home. Then I got a call that one of the piers at the yacht club lost a mooring chain. After we got the pier stabilized I took my boat over to a mooring up the river and out of the howling wind. It was freakin' wild down at the club with 25-30 knot sustained winds and gusts over that. When the chain parted the docks really started to rock and roll. One guy got launched into the water by wave action. We have a damned NE exposure. Big winds from the NE can be pretty sporting. By the time I got home I went straight to bed.

tasty...

soup.png

It was great to see everybody, Especially Alice. She's always such a great host. And Paul is ok. The weather could've been a little better, but having Yooper there, really warmed all of our hearts...Thank you for finally making the trip.. I think we raised a whopping $1.85, for next year...Hope to see all of you at Masstoberfest 2016. Bigger and better, but let's order out for pizza...

Back