Mango Pink Peppercorn IPA .... just tasted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyedogtor

Reaction score
Hey there,

I just tasted a bottle of Mango pink peppercorn IPA I bottled 10 days ago...a little early, but had to try. Turned out pretty good. Good IPA base, but fruity aroma and some fruit tang. Also imparted a nice rich golden red color. At the end, you feel a warmth that lingers more than usual, which I feel is the peppercorns. I put 12 in 10 min before flameout, and that seemed to be good.

For the mango, I put 5 lbs in the secondary and let it sit for 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Pat

noname.jpg

I'd say The warmth def comes from the peppercorns. pepper does have a sort of hot quality to it anyway. Nice label.

Pat,

This sounds like an interesting idea, I'd love to try it also. I noticed that you only have a few posts, are you new to brewing?

Hello,

Thanks for the note. I took a break from brewing and just started again about 9 months ago - and am more addicted than ever. I just decided to join the community and get to know some others, as I see this obsession continuing!

Great to meet you,

Pat

Back