Looks like I'm getting married...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Lopez

Reaction score
Incredibly, I only had to ask SWMBO once to get a yes!!

Wedding will be in about 2 years so we don't have to rush and stress over the planning. With a huge Irish family on her side and a huge Italian family on my step-dad's side, we are looking at atleast 200 people if not more...

Congrats!

Glad you'll have some time to plan for a large wedding. We planned ours in 2 months (she did most of the planning) and it was stressful, but marriage is so worth it!

don't do it. Run dude. See that picture with you smiling holding that fish? Kiss that goodbye.

Just kidding it's awesome. Congrats.

Right on! Congrats. Two years is perfect for planning. We gave ourselves 15 months, but only had 85 guests, and it was all good. Enjoy!

Been married for 5 years now.... Not saying it's a bad thing just saying get yourself ready for a complete lifestyle change and come up with new ways to entertain yourself and keep it alive. All that aside, congrats and the best of luck.....

Congrats! Hard to imagine a massive combined Irish/Italian wedding, but I suspect homebrew will be welcome.

get ready for fun and all of the great $ex to start packing it's sh**..... Been married for 5 years now.... Not saying it's a bad thing just saying get yourself ready for a complete lifestyle change and come up with new ways to entertain yourself and keep it alive. All that aside, congrats and the best of luck.....

I dont think any of that has anything to do with being married. We were together 5 years before we got married and all of that went away loooong before me got married. :D

Congrats though. It is going to be the fastest 2 years of your life though. We were engaged about 18 months and it felt like 6.

I dont think any of that has anything to do with being married. We were together 5 years before we got married and all of that went away loooong before me got married. :D

Congrats though. It is going to be the fastest 2 years of your life though. We were engaged about 18 months and it felt like 6.

probably true.... i only knew my wife for 2 months before she was preg and we were married. So, it's been fun getting to know eachother over the years, lol......

Ok, it looks like you probably got lucky since this it is burried in another thread. People that usually ask that have 10 pages of people screwing with them. It really mean she who must be obeyed. Now as penance you need to go start a new thread and ask what BMC stands for!! :D

Back