Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a lovely box from @WhoDatDad78 excellently packaged, it was like Christmas in the brewery tonight opening them as I kegged a batch of nz pilsner. Cant wait to crack some of these open.. @WhoDatDad78 is up, someone hook this guy up.
20211013_193235.jpg

Thanks @bailey mountain brewer!
You said you like stouts and IPA's, Temptress is one of my favorites and, though it's a Dunkel, Punkel is as well. Rollertown is right down the road from me and it's owned by the radio guys for the Mavericks, the Juice Serum is solid IMO and the "King of Bock" which is a Maibock is also a great one. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Well let me tell you a story.. I got covid a few weeks ago and lost taste so I haven't had any since the last one I posted on the "what are you drinking now" thread... my taste is almost back to 100% and I plan on enjoying several this weekend as I plan to brew tomorrow. I will certainly follow up here, hmm, I'll probably have 1 or 2 tonight actually haha.

@kingmatt
Thanks for the haul! UPS just delivered the goodies a few minutes ago. I'd post a picture, but I seem to be running into file size issues. I'm especially excited about the Tröegs and Lawson's. I've never had the pleasure of sampling either brewery but have always wanted to. I even got a bonus HopDevil pint glass.

Somebody hook this guy up!

@kingmatt
Thanks for the haul! UPS just delivered the goodies a few minutes ago. I'd post a picture, but I seem to be running into file size issues. I'm especially excited about the Tröegs and Lawson's. I've never had the pleasure of sampling either brewery but have always wanted to. I even got a bonus HopDevil pint glass.

Somebody hook this guy up!

Enjoy...it is definitely IPA heavy but there are so many good local choices I couldn't resist. I even threw in one of my King's Gold beers which is my recipe that a local brewery won gold with at GABF this year.

@kingmatt

Ill send you a box if you want…I’m in central Jersey though so not exactly a world away. It’d be IPA heavy, maybe some smaller NJ breweries people don’t know too well, some other half, eq, etc…lots of good hoppy beers. I certainly understand if you’d like to hold out for someone from further away though. Just let me know.

@kingmatt

Ill send you a box if you want…I’m in central Jersey though so not exactly a world away. It’d be IPA heavy, maybe some smaller NJ breweries people don’t know too well, some other half, eq, etc…lots of good hoppy beers. I certainly understand if you’d like to hold out for someone from further away though. Just let me know.

I am not a man that turns down beer! Hoppy beers are my jam so I'm all for some Jersey IPAs. I've heard good things about Twin Elephant, if you are anywhere near there, but am up for whatever. I'll message you my address.

I would do another, but I'm not sure that New Jersey is far enough that I have access to too many things he doesn't. Though I did learn that I can ride my bike to the new Treehouse location...
If you are up for it then I certainly wouldn’t deny you. I’m assuming you’re somewhere in Massachusetts? If so just let me know and I’ll DM you my address. If not, that’s totally cool too.

Sure, I'll get something for HopsAreGood. it's going to be a week(ish) before I can get going on it though. I'll set the wheels in motion when I get back from HomebrewCon.
Thanks! I’d pretty much given up on this But if you are up for it then great. DM me whenever you’re ready and I’ll give you my address.

Thanks! I’d pretty much given up on this But if you are up for it then great. DM me whenever you’re ready and I’ll give you my address.
I can send you several IPAs @HopsAreGood along with one of my own Hazy. I’m 20 Miles North of Philly. Even if kahnnon sends you something, you deserve extras since you’ve waited so long. 😂 DM me your address.

Awesome. What a nice surprise! I’ll send you my address now. Thank you!
We have a place called Co-Hops. They have local breweries from the area, but they brew them on-site. I will get an IPA that I like from there, then head to Round Guys and Well Crafted. The wife and I do a sort of Pub Crawl every Sunday. 😂

Back